VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
KraKenZilla

Hi there, My name is KrakenZilla

Greetings! i'm 20 years old 12/12/95 ;) , i live in Florida and i love playing Insurgency! I have recently started playing Insurgency a shit ton and iv'e gotten wicked good (imo), Great game love the change of pace it has from other games. I also play a ton of ARMA 2/3 and DayZ SA. i lead the charts in the NYC server and i'm trying to lead the charts in the Texas server :P.

The players in this game are quite friendly and much better than other games i play, which makes it great! I also used to be really good at CS:S but i quit it. Could of gone pro at one point, did a lot of scrims and was in a decent team, then CS:GO came out and i got to Supreme on that but iv'e also quit that game.

I'm also always in my TeamSpeak.

• Like 1

Hi!

Welcome to the forums!

We both play similar games or well use to play a lot of DayZ SA, Arma 3, Arma 2 DayZ mod. That reminds me I said to myself this week I would actually try Arma 2 DayZ mod been a long time since I played that well before my VPP days.

I was never good at CS:GO I was done with that game after our UK server died I was done since casual servers are aids and I can't join our Dallas server because of my ping, rip. That's why I'm more a Manager guy than a player. To be honest I'm shit on PC shooters but when I go on my PS4 I say I'm decent I can actually get kill streaks lol. Simulators are my type of PC games that doesn't involve first person shooting xD

• Like 1