VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Gking19

Tiebreakers

I think it would be fun to have a 5th round if both teams end up winning two rounds each side. Currently if there's a tie, the map ends and voting starts. Also, there was something I noticed, not sure if it's a bug or what, but sometimes the game will end after 3 rounds, and other times after 4 rounds, I'm not sure what's going on there.

It's for Insurgency, And it ends sometimes at 3 or 4 rounds because it's Timed, and it's set to First team to 3 Victories wins, And it's great if it end in a tie (imo) so it doesn't carry the map any longer. And it doesn't always Tie, like i said it's based on how much time is left for the Map that's being played.

5 hours ago, KraKenZilla said:

It's for Insurgency, And it ends sometimes at 3 or 4 rounds because it's Timed, and it's set to First team to 3 Victories wins, And it's great if it end in a tie (imo) so it doesn't carry the map any longer. And it doesn't always Tie, like i said it's based on how much time is left for the Map that's being played.

Well I never knew about that timer, that's interesting. I agree on some maps it can get to be a pain having to just play one round (Panj,Buhriz,Sinjar) and a tie breaker wouldn't be preferable.

You saying the Map's have a certain amount of time before it starts a voting. Like for example each map has a maximum play time for 10 minutes and change map regardless.

If this is the case, knowing Source, there should be a way to disable Map Timers and have it play on "max rounds" or "first to"