VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
KraKenZilla

Maps

Is There any chance we could get more maps on the servers? a lot of people have been saying there's not enough, and were always playing the same maps over and over (talking to you Buhriz) 

Miss playing Peak and ministry and some of the night versions of some Maps 

I added more maps a while back, got played when they were added, after a week it was at the bottom of Map Playtime stats so I take any map that has very little playtime.

Which server are you referring to? any maps that don't get played as much get taken out so it leaves a better chance for the maps that are played the most to be a option on the voting screen.

This is the new Map Cycle for NYC server (Warning, if any of these maps have very little playtime in the next 7 days they will be removed) People ask for more maps and they hardly get played that's why I remove them.

panj push
panj_night push
market push
sinjar push
heights push
buhriz push
district push
siege push
revolt push
verticality push
tell push
station push
ministry push
peak push
district_night push

Dry canal night and district night are already in rotation before but removed due to low play time. Dry canal night would be fun tho.

Sorry to bring up an old post, but just reading through this and surely peak shouldn't have a place in the map rotation when others like contact and ministry do not (i think I've played peak twice in over 200 hours).

Personally i do not see why all maps wouldnt be a part of the rotation, thats why we have refresh on the voting screen and why people can call votes for maps. I know this might sound slightly contradicting to my first point but I hope you get the gist.

Edited by Sweet Wompa

I agree. Ministry is honestly one of the best maps in my opinion. I would at least like to see it swapped for peak and see if it gets more playtime.