ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Gking19

[INACTIVE] Gking19

• Your Name: Garrison
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42849026
  • Server applying for:Insurgency LA
  • Do you have admin experience?

I administrated a CS:S Jailbreak server for about a year.

• How will you draw people to our server?

By promoting a friendly environment where people can relax through enforcing rules when needed and answering questions as they come. A common complaint I see is people being spawn killed, and unfortunately the team with the spawn killer doesn't want to vote them out since it helps the team to have this person there. I notice that I'm on a lot of the time when other admins (as far as I know) are not online, and being limited to votes to enforce rules when they're broken is ineffective at best. 

I, Garrison, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences.

Removed due to Inactivity

Edited by VPP_Liam
Removed due to Inactivity

Hi,

I will handle your Application for our Insurgency L.A. server. Like mentioned I will run your name and make sure there is no records that might flag our attention. I will also read your GameMe stats and chat log.

Once those checks have been done I will speak to our current Insurgency Admin team and here their verdict on your Application. If they vote in favor of you then you have passed the Assessment Stage and you will be granted Admin.

I will reply to this Application when the Assessment is completed.

Hi,

Apologies for the long process, been busing all day today and yesterday, been shopping at Ikea and sorting out my office. I should have everything checked and Admin Responses and have a answer for you tomorrow. 

Hi,

After looking into your overall Steam Profile and GameMe stats everything looks clean to me and no public records that flagged my attention.

I'm pleased to announce you have been accepted for the Insurgency Admin position.

You now have the ability to read the Private Admin Forum (Located at the bottom) please read all the Guides that will help you Moderate the server and inform you of the Admin Rules.

Please add me on Steam here so I can easily keep in contact with you!

Congratulations!

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager