ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Tobi

[INACTIVE] Living Legend

• Your Name: Zane
  • Steam ID: Linked to profile. Living Legend. Sometimes go by Tobi.
  • Server applying for: LA Insurgency
  • Do you have admin experience? Yes. Quite a lot actually. I used to own and maintain both a Minigames and Reverse Gun Game server on Counter Strike: Source. That can easily be seen on my old account which has 1800 hours played. I also was awarded admin on Ibis Gaming's Insurgency Server before they closed it down last December.
  • How will you draw people to our server? I'm fair and just. I speak vehemently for this server and try to encourage good sportsmanship wherever I can. I know and understand all of the rules by heart. Although I haven't been active on the forums, I have been a member of VPP since October, 2015. Almost a year of only playing on these servers. I've never violated the rules and fight to uphold them to maintain an enjoyable community. I've read through the Admin rules as well and feel I am well equipped to be a moderator for the LA server.

I, Zane, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences"

Removed due to Inactivty

Edited by VPP_Liam
Removed due to Inactivity

Hi Zane!

Thanks for applying,

We will review your application and run background checks such as looking into your Playtime and server activity (chat logs ect) and speak to the other Admins to hear their comments regarding yourself.

You should expect an answer within 24-48 hours of this reply.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I'm pleased to announce you have been Accepted to join the Insurgency Admin Team!

I can see your enthusiasm in trying to stop trouble makers by reminding them of the Server rules which is great!

You should be able to view the Private Admin Forum (Located at the bottom) Inside that Forum are our Admin Guides. Please take the time to read all the Guides as it will allow you to perform your role effectively and professionally.

Just a heads up, when you want to ban a Player please record a demo and send it to me. Recently there has been a lot of Drama that we are banning Players without evidence. No Demo's are required for kicks. 

Please add me on Steam here so we can easily keep in Contact with each other. Welcome to the Team!

I'll check out all of the guides and make sure to make you guys proud. I'll always demo before banning and strongly believe in second chances. Thank you for this chance to moderate the server and keep VPP a great place to come and enjoy Insurgency.