VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
UncleBuddha

accepted Uncle Buddha

• Your Name: Mike
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37298784
  • Server applying for: LA, TX and NYC
  • Do you have admin experience? Yes, I'm currently an Admin for the MAGA server.
  • How will you draw people to our server? I'm honest, fair and try to be helpful to newbies.  I follow server rules and have little tolerance for those that don't and no tolerance at all for cheating.  I'm a fairly constant presence, as I play a LOT and generally split my time between the 3 servers.  I like to think I'm a fun(ny) guy, but at the very least people can laugh at me, if not with me.  I can kill/distract Luffy, which prevents him from dominating the other team which leads to ragequits and empty servers.

I, Mike, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences

• Like 1

-On Uncle Buddha's Application"

Uncle Buddha is a great player. I would honestly say he's one of the only players to rival Luffy in skill (which is nice). That being said, that does little to attest to his abilities to perform well as an admin. On that note, I have never seen him break the rules. he is consistent on the server and has considerable tenure. As a result of all of this,

I support Mike's application for admin status on all 3 Insurgency Servers.

Hi Uncle Buddha,

I will review your application and speak to the current Admin Team on Insurgency and will have an answer for you within the next 24 hours.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please message me here on the Forums or email me at liam8.benfield@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I'm pleased to announce you have been accepted to join our Insurgency Admin Team.

Please add me on Steam here so it is easy to contact each other when needed.

Please read our Admin Guides located in the Private Admin Forum (Located at the bottom of the Forum website) and all the commands you will need are located in them guides.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me on Steam.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

• Like 1