VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
jim lahey

denied [Apply for Admin] jim lahey

• NickName: jim lahey
  • Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:452521
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games?  Since 1999, beta 4
  • Which server do you play on the most? Dallas
  • Ever had an admin function before? Yes
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? I play all the time so it's always good to have a presence.  I treat the position as something to better the server not just do what I want (believe it or not).
  • When will you be active (the most)?  After 8:00PM Central
  • How will you draw people in our server? With my sparkling personality

I, jim lahey, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Edited by VPP_Liam
REMOVED

I treat the position as something to better the server not just do what I want (believe it or not).

I find that hard to believe because you yell at me every night to change map to what you want to play :| . We have to vote because if we just change map whenever we would lose regulars. We don't put up votes mid game / 3 rounds in because people suffer 1 side of the map, and want to play the other

I think you should get a chance at it though because you are on the server a lot, A    L - O - T, and with the server being dead 10 am - 4pm weekdays we need more to help populate.

Liam or Mr. VPP will post here and let you know.

Hi,

Thank you for applying for CS:GO Community Admin!

Please allow me to review your Application and speak with other Admins and our Community Owner before we go any further with your Application. Due to my schedule this will take between 24-48 hours to process. Please be patient during this period.

I will reply to this application once it has been reviewed. If you have any concerns or quires, please contact me via Private Messaging on the Forums or feel free to email on liam8.benfield@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager