ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Moose Muscles

accepted Admin App: Moose Muscles

• Nickname: Moose Muscles
  • Playing CS since: 2004
  • Which server do you play on the most? Dallas
  • Ever had an admin function before? not on csgo
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? I constantly ask admins for help when people are doing things they arent suppossed to late at night
  • When will you be active (the most)? mostly after 930 pm on all days, give or take.
  • How will you draw people in our server? I seem to get along with most people, have a pretty good sense of humor. I dont tolerate blatant cheaters, mic spammers, or people who are trolling in other methods. 

I Moose Muscles, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences

I'm pleased to announce you have been accepted to join the CS:GO Admin Team. We just have to have you take the Admin Test after you've read the guides.

Once you have access to the admin forum, please read the guidelines (Guide 1Guide 2Guide 3Guide 4, Team Management,) located in the Private Admin Forum (Located at the bottom of the website) all the commands you will need to administrate the server are located within those guides. (Contact Whosurdaddy or Liam if you don't have access to that forum)

I have sent you a Steam request already so if you ever need me, please feel free to message me on Steam. You may be asked in the future to vouch for a applicant so answer with your honest opinion when the time comes.

Congrats and good luck!

AdminPolice,

Community Admin

Edited by AdminPolice
Removed hyperlink to admin test due to possible trolls.

Looks like you have PASSED the admin test with a great score. All we need to do now is wait for a manager to acknowledge this and set you up. Wait for them to reply here and then you should be good.

Congratulations and welcome to the team.

AdminPolice,

Community Admin / Best Policeman Ever

Edited by AdminPolice