VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Sweet Wompa

accepted Sweet Wompa

• Your Name: Ike
  • Steam ID: 76561198155302693
  • Server applying for: LA 
  • Do you have admin experience? Not in this game but I was an admin on a battlefield server on rust.
  • How will you draw people to our server? By keeping the server free of issues and a fun community to be in the players will be drawn to the server themselves. As seen currently by a lot of layers being regulars which helps create a solid base of players that return to the same server over and over.

I, Ike, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences

• Like 1

Hi Sweet Wompa,

I will review your application and speak with the current Insurgency Admin Team and I will you know the decision within the next 24 hours.

If you have any concerns or question in the meantime please message me on Steam (I believe you are on my Friends list) or message me on the Forums or email me on liam8.benfield@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I am in favor of Sweet Wompa's Application. He also has a vouch from Luffy. He's one of the first players I met on VPP and is incredibly fair and his gameplay shows integrity.

I'm pleased to announce you have been accepted to join the Insurgency Admin Team.

Please read the guidelines located in the Private Admin Forum (Located at the bottom of the website) all the commands you will need to administrate the server are located within those guides.

I believe you have my on Steam already so if you ever need me, please feel free to message me on Steam. On occasions I will Message you on Steam to check up on your Kicks you have given out and any Bans to make sure everything is all good. You may be asked in the future for a vouch for a applicant so answer with your honest opinion when the time comes.

Welcome to the Team!

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager