ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
[SFW]conspiracy

[INACTIVE] conspiracy

• Your Name: Wes
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2470538
  • Server applying for: LA
  • Do you have admin experience? Yes, started being an admin from CS 1.3 to CS 1.6. Then went to admin MOH:AA, MOH:SH, RTCW, RTCW:ET, COD, COD:UO, COD2, COD 4(MW), COD5 (WAW), COD BO, BF1942, BF2142, BF2, BF:BC2, BF3, BF4, Arma 3 and now on several INS servers for SFW.
  • How will you draw people to our server? The server is usually bumping with players , but I have brought along a couple of friends with me to the LA server. As for admin-ing style, I can adapt to any method you guys impose as I have moved between many different teams who all manage their servers differently. I spend quite a few days in Asia and work in Alaska, and keep +8GMT body clock majority of the time. Therefore I can help admin the servers during the night periods in the US.

I, Wes, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences

Early days when I first started playing on this server, had a misunderstanding regarding the first rule, spawn camping, so was admin killed by Elden on the Revolt map, defending C. After having a chat with him and coming to the website to have a read of the rules; I figured out what you guys meant by spawn camping.

Thanks.

Removed due to Inactivity

Edited by VPP_Liam
Removed due to Inactivity

Hi,

Thank you for your application!

Your application will be taken to a Admin Vote by the LA Insurgency admins or any of our Insurgency admins that play from time to time on our LA server. Please allow 24 hours for all the votes to be collected in and counted.

Regarding the Spawn Camping Rule, there has been a lot of misunderstanding with what we class as "Spawn Camping" It is considered illegal if a Player traps the other team inside their own spawn. It is only legal if most of the team have managed to push back the attackers to their spawn. THIS IS A TEAM GAME, this is why we are against solo players spawn killing and taking all the kills it is unfair to his teammates and he is not acting as Team Player. It is also not a enjoyable experience for the other team. We care about the experience and fun before the competitive side of the game. We are a casual server for fun no matter which side you are on. 

It is okay if 50% or more of the team is near the Spawn however not killing them instantly. They must be given room to enter the battlefield or a chance to flank and be able to kill them. Attackers are not allowed to camp the Defenders Spawn regardless they are attacking not defending.

I hope this adds any information regarding our Spawn Camping Rule.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I'm please to announce you have been passed the Admin Vote.

The admin process is split into the following stages:

• Get voted in by the current Admin Team
  • Read the guidelines located in our Admin Forum marked [GUIDE]
  • Take the test
  • Answers will be reviewed and if you pass you will fully be part of the Admin Team

Your Forum account has been given Temporary Access to the Private Admin Forum. Please read the Guidelines and message me on Steam when your ready to take the Online Test.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Please message me within the next 12 hours to submit an update if you are still reading the Admin Guides or are ready to Schedule and an Admin Test. If I do not get a response within the next 12 hours your Admin Application will be put on Hold and your Temporary Admin Permission to view the Private Admin Forum will be removed until a update has been sent to myself.