News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hdiszk

resolved slot reservation drop

Hello,

Im very new to this server, just been playing for under a month on the server and absolutely love it. The people are fun and the maps are challenging to play.

Recently, i have been kicked for every single map change for slot reservation, although the server is not full. I understand if you are dropped for server being full, but literally every single time its me. i really dont have an issue being kicked for reserved slots, but every single map change???

i find that quiet odd.

Please help me in this regard if possible.

thanks

Hi,

I'm glad you are enjoying your time here at VPP!

I will have to double check with our superior if I can assign you a free Reserved Slot on the house to resolve your issue.

Think we have given Reserved Slot to players in a similar situation who have gone out of their time to report it.

Either myself or another member of Management will reply shortly with more information.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfied

Head Community Manager

The res slot kicked usually kick players with high ping that hasn't donated.  There shouldn't be 30 donors in a server like it was before since less people are donating now. I will add you in the donor's perk so you can enjoy yourself for a month.

17 hours ago, VPP_Liam said:

Hi,

I'm glad you are enjoying your time here at VPP!

I will have to double check with our superior if I can assign you a free Reserved Slot on the house to resolve your issue.

Think we have given Reserved Slot to players in a similar situation who have gone out of their time to report it.

Either myself or another member of Management will reply shortly with more information.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfied

Head Community Manager

Thank you sir

17 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

The res slot kicked usually kick players with high ping that hasn't donated.  There shouldn't be 30 donors in a server like it was before since less people are donating now. I will add you in the donor's perk so you can enjoy yourself for a month.

i dont like freebies. if i can pay i will pay to be honest. will need 2 months before i can make a donation. can i do an i owe you till end of december. then i can start contributing regularly. let me know sir.

thanks

3 hours ago, hdiszk said:

Thank you sir

i dont like freebies. if i can pay i will pay to be honest. will need 2 months before i can make a donation. can i do an i owe you till end of december. then i can start contributing regularly. let me know sir.

thanks

Sure bud  and enjoy