VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Reindeerguy

denied Jonathan Farmer

Hi, I would like to send in an application for adminship.

Your Name:

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63389273
  • Server applying for: Very Poor Peoples Trading Server, Dallas TX
  • Do you have admin experience? I had experience as a moderator of a server named President Lincoln's Server in 2013-14, as well as being a Bishop (Moderator) of The Panism Church to this day.
  • How will you draw people to our server? Fun events such as costume contests, ensuring fair trading, making a nice and safe place to trade items, being a fair enforcer of rules when required using the warn, kick, ban policy.
  • "I, Jonathan Farmer agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences"
Edited by VPP_Liam
No Response

Hi,

Thank you for applying for Team Fortress 2 Community Admin.

I have reviewed your application and done a lookup of your Steam Profile there were no flags or any cause for concern. However just one query if you could clarify for us please, Are you currently a Administrator/Moderator or similar position with in another Gaming Community currently?

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager

I'm afraid not, no. Outside of my moderator status with the Panism TF2 group (and admin status of my own personal group for my steam friends) , I hold no position of authority in other groups, servers, or communities.

After reviewing your application you have been accepted to proceed to the Admin Assessment Stage where you will be given Guidelines to read and you will take an Online Exam so we know if you are qualified for the Postion.

Your account has been given temporary access to view the Assessment Centre Forum located at the bottom of our Forum Site. In that Forum contains all the Guidelines you need to read and revise from to take the Exam.

Once you have revised the Guidelines, please message me on the Forums to schedule a Exam Date and Time that fits both our schedules. Please bear in mind I do have a very busy schedule so you may be waiting no more than 3 Days to take the Online Exam.

You have 7 Days to schedule a Exam Date or your application will be moved to our Archives and your permissions to view the Admin Guidelines will be removed.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager