ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
VPP_Liam

Feedback 2016

VPP_Liam    1,056

Hi,

As 2016 comes to a close I would like to gather as many suggestions and feedback comments from as many players as possible including our Admin Team.

When you have the time please reply to this topic here and leave any suggestions you have that we can work on in 2017 or let us know what you love about VPP and why you have stayed with us!

Feedback from you guys is the most important we love to hear your views and now is your chance to have your voice in VPP Developments!

Your feedback can be about any of the following:

• Insurgency Servers
  • CSGO Servers (No Plugins)
  • Management Team
  • Administration Team
  • Forums
  • Players/Rules/Polices
  • Anything about VPP

Your feedback will be used in my Action Plan for 2017.

Many Thanks,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager

Player Experience Manager

Remove the Dr. Valencia skin, as it easily camouflages in some maps and the model is way too skinny to accurately represent hitboxes. In fact, I believe there should be a HP penalty for even using skins. (Maybe limit HP to 75 when using a skin) I think it's obvious that the people who constantly use player skins use it to gain an advantage, not for "fun". -Forwarded to developer for query

Would like to be able to use the !sm <playername> command. (Self-mute) Considering the amount of players in the server, I would like a way to mute players who can't keep their mouths shut and aren't good enough to appear on the scoreboard. -Added to Action Plan

Edited by VPP_Liam
Feedback Acknowledged
  • Like 1

HEHE    22

I have to back up FriendlyMushroom on his comment about muting. There are cases almost every other day where someone mic spams to the max. 

Edited by VPP_Liam
Feedback Acknowledged

^FacE    39

call an admin in, or press tab and mute them yourself

If its a normal conversation from people, you might consider it annoying or untolerable but is not due for a mute

Also you can voice_enable 0

Or in my case, i always have mine at voice_scale .1

shoottomaim    10
7 hours ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

aren't good enough to appear on the scoreboard.

4 hours ago, ^FacE said:

press tab and mute them yourself

nope

+1 to !sm. !sm is selfmute, where they're only muted for you. 

4 hours ago, ^FacE said:

If its a normal conversation from people, you might consider it annoying or untolerable but is not due for a mute

this is now invalid 

Edited by shoottomaim

VPP_Liam    1,056
14 hours ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

Would like to be able to use the !sm <playername> command. (Self-mute) Considering the amount of players in the server, I would like a way to mute players who can't keep their mouths shut and aren't good enough to appear on the scoreboard.

There should be a mute option when right clicking the players name but as already been discussed the player who you wish to mute has a too low score and does not appear on the scoreboard, you are unable to right click their name to mute them.

The Sourcemod plugin "Selfmute" only has effect on the client only and is not a global mute as it does not use the sm_mute command admins have access to. The plugin you are suggesting is this plugin here I assume.

This should be a easy installation and I can have it put on our CS:GO servers after it has been tested on our CS:GO test server and does what it says and not causing any other issues with any other plugins especially Admin Mute.

14 hours ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

Remove the Dr. Valencia skin, as it easily camouflages in some maps and the model is way too skinny to accurately represent hitboxes. In fact, I believe there should be a HP penalty for even using skins. (Maybe limit HP to 75 when using a skin) I think it's obvious that the people who constantly use player skins use it to gain an advantage, not for "fun".

I can speak to Toan regarding the skins to see if this exploit can be fixed. I'm not 100% sure if we can change the HP value but I think there is a config file for each skin. I will take this issue to Toan since he knows more about the custom skins than I do.

In Mic Spammer in general, I can add a plugin that lets you report players and each report is posted in a log file located within the server log files. So if a Mic Spammer does come online and is spamming mic players can type !report and the report would be posted in the log file for me or another member of Management to check and follow up that report.  I currently have this plugin enabled on our Insurgency Servers and is rather effective for when there is no admin online since there are very little players reporting players externally so I suggested we bring a internal method.

Thanks you guys for providing feedback, much appreciated!

We are not adding any more plugins to the dallas pub, if you are annoyed by a player then mute them yourself, if they are annoying everybody then our admins will mute them or temp ban them. As for the girl skin what map is it affecting? I can do a vote to see if our admin team want to get rid of her.

^FacE    39

is there a function to disable skins on individual side? I don't care if other people want skins, but i rather see regular player models when playing and not play with odd hitboxes