News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Bird

accepted [Apply for Admin] Bird

• NickName: Bird
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49483140
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? 1 Year
  • Which server do you play on the most? Dallas 30 man/Dallas 10man
  • Ever had an admin function before? Different games and websites yes, But not in CSGO
  • When will you be active (the most)? Currently 9 PM CST mostly
  • How will you draw people in our server? By being myself.  Decently fun and easy going guy.  Not hard to get along and joke with.  Also by mentioning the vast amount of people from VPP who assisted me and helped me grow.  
  • Why do you think you deserve want to be an admin?  Removed deserve, because i don't think i deserve it.   But i want admin to try and give back to the community that has been there for me since i started playing CS:GO.  I personally probably won't use it much, but if i could be of assistance to these guys i would enjoy that.  Stuff like making sure the servers don't get too toxic, and extra set of eyes for cheaters, and just telling people to get out of freaking T spawn with 10 sec left and bomb planted.  

I, "Bird", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Hi,

Apologizes in the late response and thank you for your application.

Your application has passed the our requirements in order to become an Game Server Administrator and it will be handed to an admin vote. If you pass the admin vote you will then be allowed to revise for the online admin exam which will determine if you are qualified to take the position of Game Server Administrator.

Please allow up to 48 hours for the voting to be processed.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager 

Hi ,

Apologies for the long voting process due to even results and awaiting on one more additional vote to be able to achieve a final answer.

I'm please to announce you have been accepted and can proceed to taking the Online Admin Exam. You will be given access to view the sub forum that contains all the materials you will need to read in order to take the Exam. You will have up to 7 days to read all those materials and message me to schedule an Exam Date. If 7 days have passed and I have not received a message to take the Online Exam your application will be withdrawn and you must wait 28 days to re-apply and go through the same process.

Studying Resources can be located at this link here

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who has always been there to help me.   Hopefully i can help you all in the future.

Also,  Thank you Liam for your assistance and patience with my application.

• Like 1