ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
AdminPolice

Low Frames

AdminPolice    51

Recently in the last week or so, my frames went from avg of 200 - 250 to 70 - 80 on inferno in dallas. No matter what i've tried I cant get my frames to go up. It's not just inferno either, its anymap i notice a decrease in avg frames I had before.

GPU SPECS

Specifications

MANUFACTURER

EVGA

PART #

04G-P4-1972-KR

INTERFACE

PCI-Express x16

CHIPSET

GeForce GTX 970

MEMORY SIZE

4GB

MEMORY TYPE

GDDR5

CORE CLOCK

1.14GHz

BOOST CLOCK

1.28GHz

TDP

145 Watts

FAN

Yes

SLI SUPPORT

3-way SLI

CROSSFIRE SUPPORT

No

LENGTH

9.49" (241mm)

SUPPORTS G-SYNC

Yes

DISPLAYPORT

HDMI

If anyone has any info, on whether I can fix this or if a game update will fix this, or have any suggestions on what it might be please let me know.

This has really ruined my gaming experience in the pub for about 1.5 weeks now.

Edited by AdminPolice

AdminPolice    51
1 hour ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

Do you have your GPU enabled? You might be running on integrated graphics without knowing it.

I'm pretty sure to go off of the integrated, my dvi/vga would have to be hooked to my motherboard instead of GPU, or i wouldn't see any video output, so it's pretty hard to make that mistake.

AdminPolice    51

To my surprise, GeForce Experience had an update, i made an account, clicked csgo and hit optimize, and that seemed to do it. On dallas with no players except me i am back at ~299 constant, but I will have to see if it worked for inferno on full server to where i get about ~190 - 220 constant

But then again, i still feel like im missing some frames

Edited by AdminPolice

HEHE    22

CSGO is more dependent on cpu rather than gpu. So look at the cpu usage when you play the game, if you see the cpu's not being used as much as they can then its up to you to unpark(if you have intel) to maximize the usage. The gpu does play a role but not as nearly heavily as cpu. I have Asus GTX 690 4 GB and I got 200+ on all maps on dallas. 

Admin I really think it has something to do with the Nvidia drivers. I say this because I've been expirencing the same issue for the last month or so where my FPS went from 300-250 down to 100-140 in Dallas. I still haven't found a solution. 

Specs:

Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.4ghz 
Corsair H100i Cooler 
16gb of GSkill 3200mhz Trident DDR4
Gigabyte Z170 Gaming GT Motherboard 
Dual Nvidia GTX 1080 8gb in SLI
480gb PNY SSD (Windows 10 64-bit)
Corsair HX1050w PSU
Corsair 450D Case
Asus ROG Swift P278Q 27" G-Sync Monitor 
Razer Chroma Blackwidow & Deathadder 
Hyper-X Cloud Headset

Copenhagen    3

If you want that can help lower you fps. Download Razor Cortex then just add csgo in it and you must click csgo on their app. But sometimes it gives you a different steamid but you still have the old steamid if you click csgo on steam. I dont know why it does that but I used to use that app when i had a crappy gpu and it helps my fps alot.

And try to press windows and r button and type %temp% delete those files if you can, some temp files wont able to be deleted but this can help your fps to rise a bit.

Or uninstall the nvidia experience. Thats help too.

Edited by Copenhagen