News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HEHE

accepted Application for Admin (HEHE™ )

• NickName: HEHE
  • Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:77255016
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? 10+ years
  • Do hold any Moderator/Administrator position or similar role within any other Gaming Community? No mods/admins position in other gaming community. 
  • Which server do you play on the most? Dallas and 10 mans servers. 
  • Ever had an admin function before? Nope
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? I play on the server quite often(too often) and usually have a great time. I believe I have a fantastic sense of humor(crude) mostly and like to chill with people. I just want the community have a good game and enjoy it thoroughly. Will be an extra eye on mic spammers, hacker/cheaters and toxic people who cannot control their racist remarks and languages.  
  • When will you be active (the most)? I will be active almost every night 5:00P.M.-1:00A.M. PST. The time frame changes frequently but I should be on between the specified times at most days. 
  • How will you draw people in our server? I will draw people in the server with my amazing personality of being friendly(mostly sarcastic) and making the server enjoyable. 

I, HEHE, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Edited by VPP_Liam
Exam Passed - Accepted

Hi HEHE,

Thankyou for your application.

I will review your application and perform the standard procedure checks and if you pass our checks your application will be taken to an Admin Team vote. If you then pass the voting stage you will take an online exam.

Due to Staff availability please allow till Friday 20th January to hear back from myself.

Many Thanks,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager

Hi HEHE,

After performing Standard Procedure Checks voting has now opened for our Admin Team, again due to how frequent our Admin Team check our forum it could take up to 48 hours to get enough votes to get a final fair verdict.

Once enough votes have been made and a verdict can be made I will notify you on your application the voting results. If you pass the voting stage you will then be able to take the Online Admin Exam.

Many Thanks,

Liam

Head Community Manager

Hi HEHE,

I'm please to announce you have been accepted and can proceed to taking the Online Admin Exam. You will be given access to view the sub forum that contains all the materials you will need to read in order to take the Exam. You will have up to 7 days to read all those materials and message me to schedule an Exam Date. If 7 days have passed and I have not received a message to take the Online Exam your application will be withdrawn and you must wait 28 days to re-apply and go through the same process.

Studying Resources can be located at this link here

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Head Community Manager