ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
Tracy

Du Ma Banned me for no reason

Tracy    0

Still waiting to hear why I was banned for going into apartments on inferno other than Du Ma hates me cause I taze him.

shibbyyyy    12

Well Dihydrogen I'm just sick of the fact that you hadn't learned anything from the last time you got banned. You come back for a week and you're still doing the trolling, spending whole rounds typing, spending all day trying to taze, being toxic towards people, start right off the bat with accusing Duma, not even using correct format for a ban appeal. We've cleaned up a lot of trolls off the server and I'm not unbanning you. Feel free to remake your appeal just like all the other perm banned trolls that didn't learn anything. Maybe you'll do something correctly for once in your life and use the correct format that we request when people do ban appeals. 

Somebody lock this thread please because there's no longer any need for discussion on this topic.

• Like 1