ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
TheRealDoge

[CANCLED] Doge's Application

TheRealDoge    15
  • Screen Name: Doge
  • Real Name (Last name not required): Phillip
  • Location (City, State, Country): Santa Clara, California, USA
  • Previous Clans (if applicable): Pot Smoker's Lounge (PSL). I wasn't an official member but I was very active on their servers under different screen names.
  • Playing CS since: 1.6 on a different account (forgotten).
  • Preferred Weapon: M4A1-S, but I am trying to use the M4A4 more.
  • Preferred Map: None because I suck. :(
  • Why would you want to become a VPP member? I've never associated myself with becoming an official member for clans on videogames but I have enjoyed VPP's community and their servers due to professionalism and the way they respect their players and community. I've secretly played this server for awhile now under different screen names but not many people knew me back then because I was just randomly popping in and out to play a few and rarely talking anyone. VPP is the first community that I have ever donated and given my support to because I want them to keep on going and not shut down like the others. I may not have the requirement of having 20 posts, but I thought I would give it a shot seeing that not a lot of people post on the forums except the Winter Tournament thread. Thanks for giving me the chance and reading this. :)

Edited by VPP_Liam
Closed to due cancellation

Back 3 years ago Rejects are Part of the admin crew aka DuMa managing them. You can still be an admin as a community if you wish to stay with REJECTS. I missed the good old days when VPP vs REJECTS in the server.

TheRealDoge    15
5 minutes ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

Back 3 years ago Rejects are Part of the admin crew aka DuMa managing them. You can still be an admin as a community if you wish to stay with REJECTS. I missed the good old days when VPP vs REJECTS in the server.

Can't I have the best of both worlds and be a part of both with the people I like? :D

Edited by TheRealDoge
  • Like 1

VPP_Liam    1,056

Hi,

To confirm, you wish to close your VPP Membership Application and go ahead with your Community Admin Application located here:

Many Thanks,

Liam

Head Community Manager

TheRealDoge    15
34 minutes ago, VPP_Liam said:

Hi,

To confirm, you wish to close your VPP Membership Application and go ahead with your Community Admin Application located here:

Many Thanks,

Liam

Head Community Manager

Yes, I wish to confirm a cancellation on my VPP Membership Application and choose to go ahead with my Community Admin Application. Thanks Liam and sorry for the trouble/mess. 

Edited by TheRealDoge
Typo.

VPP_Liam    1,056

Hi,

It's perfectly fine don't worry about it. I will go ahead and close this application and leave you Community Admin Application active.

Many Thanks,

Liam

Head Community Manager