Jump to content
ClanVPP
  • Announcements

    • ^FacE

      Donation information   02/03/2017

      Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

      Player Support   03/12/2017

      Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

      VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

      Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

      VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

      Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
^FacE

VPP CS:GO Summer Tourney (July 2017) *COMPLETED*

Recommended Posts

Demonmore    1

Team: Whatever you want

Would like to schedule a match against: SackSoBig

Date/Time: July 21th, Friday,  9PM EST

Server: NY

Changing date and time from earlier scheduling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoottomaim    8
6 minutes ago, Demonmore said:

Team: Whatever you want

Would like to schedule a match against: SWIGGITY SWOGGITY

Date/Time: July 22th, Saturday, 10:30 PM EST

Server: NY

Changing date and time from earlier scheduling.

Confirm the cancellation/rescheduling of tomorrow's match, need more time to confirm this new match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mdnght    13

Team: Biscuits

Would like to schedule a match against: Whatever U Want

Date/Time: July 21th, Friday, 10:30 PM EST

Server: Dallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mdnght    13

Team: Biscuits

Would like to schedule a match against: Swiggity Swoogity

Date/Time: July 22nd, Saturday, 11:30 PM EST    OR    July 23rd Sunday 10:30 PM EST

Server: Dallas

Edited by mdnght

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demonmore    1
2 hours ago, mdnght said:

Team: Biscuits

Would like to schedule a match against: Whatever U Want

Date/Time: July 21th, Friday, 10:30 PM EST

Server: Dallas

HLTV Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoottomaim    8
6 hours ago, ^FacE said:

5/6 pending matches

someone(Swig vs client) is missing a match to be scheduled

We're discussing via PM, waiting on BOT Yao.

 

EDIT EDIT:

 

9 hours ago, mdnght said:

Team: Biscuits

Would like to schedule a match against: Swiggity Swoogity

Date/Time: July 22nd, Saturday, 11:30 PM EST    OR    July 23rd Sunday 10:30 PM EST

Server: Dallas

Jesus fuck okay give me a second to talk to the team

EDIT:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@mdnght

Team: Swiggity Swoogity CUMMING FOR YOUR BOOTY

Accepts match against

Team: Biscuits

Server: Dallas

Date/Time: July 23rd Sunday, 10:30 PM EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Demonmore

Team: Swiggity Swoogity CUMMING FOR YOUR BOOTY

Accepts match against

Team: Whatever you want

Server: Dallas (we have west coast players, NY is not doable)

Date/Time: July 22nd, 10:30 PM EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@LoLomgeastY

Team: Swiggity Swoogity CUMMING FOR YOUR BOOTY

Would like to schedule a match against:

Team: onclient.rip

Server: Dallas

Date/Time: July 20th, 10:30 PM EST

 

Note to all three teams that we might have to schedule to later in the night (like maybe 30 min later) but these should be good <3

Edited by shoottomaim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mdnght    13
21 hours ago, ^FacE said:

5/6 pending matches

someone(Swig vs client) is missing a match to be scheduled

We aren't scheduled to play easty's team.  Time zone differences make it where we kinda need to play Monday the 24th but that's after deadline.  Unless you guys can do a weekend game.

Edited by mdnght

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoLomgeastY    2
17 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

 

@LoLomgeastY

Team: Swiggity Swoogity CUMMING FOR YOUR BOOTY

Would like to schedule a match against:

Team: onclient.rip

Server: Dallas

Date/Time: July 20th, 10:30 PM EST

 

Note to all three teams that we might have to schedule to later in the night (like maybe 30 min later) but these should be good <3

we can play this tonight sorry for the same day acceptance, but as he said we have been discussing times via PM..and @mdnght is correct it will most liekly be a monday match for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoottomaim    8
5 hours ago, LoLomgeastY said:

we can play this tonight sorry for the same day acceptance, but as he said we have been discussing times via PM..and @mdnght is correct it will most liekly be a monday match for us

sweet see you in 2 hours

LMAO

7 hours ago, mdnght said:

30 mins later would prob work better for us tbh.  

Let's keep it at 10:30 PM EST but if people are late then we can start later :)

Edited by shoottomaim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onE^    0
On 7/18/2017 at 8:54 PM, Demonmore said:

Team: Whatever you want

Would like to schedule a match against: SackSoBig

Date/Time: July 21th, Friday,  9PM EST

Server: NY

Changing date and time from earlier scheduling.

Confirmed. except, we using dallas please. 2 of us are west coast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrs. Moop    8
On 2/21/2017 at 2:24 PM, ^FacE said:

Chokelelele

Chokelelele - I am very sorry I missed your match after promising to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mdnght    13
Just now, LoLomgeastY said:

Team: on client.rip

Would like to schedule a match against:

Team: biscuits

Server: Dallas

Date/Time: July 21th, 11:15-11:30pm EST

Confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×