VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
RiBBiT

What's for dinner?

Can I post a recipe? I don't want to hijack the thread and I don't have any pictures but I ran across a wing marinade that blew my socks off this summer. 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup Dijon mustard 3/4 cup Tabasco 1/4 cup garlic 2 Tbs parsley 2 tsp thyme 2 tsp sage 2 tsp rosemary blend in blender Marinate wings for 4 hours and no more than 24. Grill.

For those of you who like prime rib instead of turkey for holidays, use rock salt. It is really simple. Put the rib roast in a pan and surround it with rock salt. The salt does not go into the meat. It actually hardens and makes a little shell to keep all the juices in. Put the oven on 350 degrees and cook it 1/2 hour for every pound of meat. No other spices are needed but use what you like. I used a meat thermometer and did this last one to 160 degrees (well). I used a disposable pan. As you can see, the salt is still white showing no juices were absorbed. [url:z02iav2q]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig9o7uxdyxwhyq6/2012-12-25%2015.28.42.jpg[/url:z02iav2q] [url:z02iav2q]https://www.dropbox.com/s/nubj3ry3ljew4zw/2012-12-25%2015.34.33.jpg[/url:z02iav2q] [url:z02iav2q]https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh05jmldltrruss/2012-12-25%2015.34.51.jpg[/url:z02iav2q] [url:z02iav2q]https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6h26zx7of56r11/2012-12-25%2015.37.59.jpg[/url:z02iav2q] I have no idea how to post pics from dropbox, just links to the pics

[quote="Zantac":ufh0zmzr]Can I post a recipe? I don't want to hijack the thread and I don't have any pictures but I ran across a wing marinade that blew my socks off this summer. 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup Dijon mustard 3/4 cup Tabasco 1/4 cup garlic 2 Tbs parsley 2 tsp thyme 2 tsp sage 2 tsp rosemary blend in blender Marinate wings for 4 hours and no more than 24. Grill.[/quote:ufh0zmzr] I'm going to have to try this marinade.. It looks awesome.

grab small whole chicken. grab 2 cans of beer. drink 1 can of beer. throw salt and pepper all over outside of bird. open 2nd can of beer. shove open can of beer into chickens larger opening. insert into oven. 350F for about 75 minutes. let the fucker rest for 10 minutes before inhaling it. optional: ejaculate with happiness

[quote="Meat Shield":1kxrvrmx]grab small whole chicken. grab 2 cans of beer. drink 1 can of beer. throw salt and pepper all over outside of bird. open 2nd can of beer. shove open can of beer into chickens larger opening. insert into oven. 350F for about 75 minutes. let the fucker rest for 10 minutes before inhaling it. optional: ejaculate with happiness[/quote:1kxrvrmx] I do that on the grill, I call it "beer in the rear " chicken. It really good. My recipe calls for a 6 pack though... 5 for me, one for the bird.

white cheese sauce (not dip) 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 cup of flour mix this real good, so you cant see any part of flour. Put on stove and keep stirring... it will thicken.. you add more milk and let it thicken some more. then you add pepper and salt and nutmeg! The last herb is rlly good with it. Then you put the end of a spoon in it and taste it! Then you add shredded cheese! And you keep stirring! its a great recipe to at with steamed cauliflower and brocolli if it doesnt thicken.. mix more flour and milk... and add it. Don't add it non-mixed to what you have or it will fuck up!

[quote="BrainY.":3fcwadje]white cheese sauce (not dip) 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 cup of flour mix this real good, so you cant see any part of flour. Put on stove and keep stirring... it will thicken.. you add more milk and let it thicken some more. then you add pepper and salt and nutmeg! The last herb is rlly good with it. Then you put the end of a spoon in it and taste it! Then you add shredded cheese! And you keep stirring! its a great recipe to at with steamed cauliflower and brocolli if it doesnt thicken.. mix more flour and milk... and add it. Don't add it non-mixed to what you have or it will fuck up![/quote:3fcwadje] I ended up with a broccoli waffle. plz delete this thread, i have little patience left

[quote="tromer":1bguugd9][quote="BrainY.":1bguugd9]white cheese sauce (not dip) 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 cup of flour mix this real good, so you cant see any part of flour. Put on stove and keep stirring... it will thicken.. you add more milk and let it thicken some more. then you add pepper and salt and nutmeg! The last herb is rlly good with it. Then you put the end of a spoon in it and taste it! Then you add shredded cheese! And you keep stirring! its a great recipe to at with steamed cauliflower and brocolli if it doesnt thicken.. mix more flour and milk... and add it. Don't add it non-mixed to what you have or it will fuck up![/quote:1bguugd9] I ended up with a broccoli waffle. plz delete this thread, i have little patience left[/quote:1bguugd9] wtf.. hahahaha.. tromer you are fucking hilarious

warpanda's dead texan hamburger: texas toast as the two bread slices 1/2 lb beef patty grill medium well - season with garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika & basil leaves Add pepperjack cheese on top of burger bacon, mayonnaise, lettuce & tomato on top slice of bread bacon & french dressing on bottom slice of bread Fry an egg. Combine massive burger for heart attack. So it should be like this: (top down) Texas Toast Mayonnaise Bacon Lettuce Tomato Fried Egg Pepperjack Cheese Burger Bacon French Dressing Texas Toast Enjoy.

skittled vodka 5 packs of the medium sized skittles (flavor of your choice, i like wild berry - because im a thug) 6 bottles of cheap vodka, one for each flavor and an extra for fun separate by color <racist joke></racistjoke> take about 3/4 cup of vodka from each bottle replace with 3/4 cup of skittles reseal - shake - let sit for a day or two ??????? profit

[quote="BrainY.":1t7c91ar]You need to add a line to your recipe.. you have to have friends to help you drink it :p[/quote:1t7c91ar] b..b.b..b.but thats less for me :-( actually i put this batch up on facebook and am having a few people over for the games today looool

I personally enjoy this thread, I baked some chicken marinated in molasses, soy sauce, garlic powder, with some fresh onion in the pan, I topped it off with cheese and onion straws, and then drizzled a blend of honey mustard & caesar salad dressings, I can post up the recipe if you wish. It was a hearty meal after a harsh day of killing Kristen Stewart and her friends.