• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BalthazarBD

acknowledged
Admin application

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

• Your Name: Balthazarbd
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72389210
  • Server applying for: Very Poor People | Trade Server | Dallas | ClanVPP.com
  • Do you have admin experience? I have no admin experience, but ready to learn - Basic Admin
    • Do you have any skills or knowledge that will help you with the role? I'm mature and can de-escalate a situation if necessary
  • Why do you wish to become a Server Administrator? I'm on these servers very often and I often come across many hackers and mic spammers and I just want to make the experience in the server more enjoyable
  • Do you currently hold a Administrator Postion or similar with another Community? No I do not
  • How will you draw people to our server? I have a lot of friends who trade and a lot of times i tell to them to trade here since a lot of trading servers are crowded and not pleasing to trade

I, Balthazarbd, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences :)

AWAITING EXAM RELEASE

Edited by VPP_Liam
Checks Made 0417/2017

Hi ,

Thank you for your application for the position of Server Administrator,

Your meet the requirements and are legible to take the online Admin Exam that is used to analyse if you are capable of being an effective Community Admin.

You have been given to access the resources you will need to read in order to take the Online Admin Exam, they can be found in this forum here.

Currently, there is no Admin Exam for our, Your application will be put On Hold until a Online Admin Exam is created. I will notify you when it has been created.

Please message me here on the forums if you have any questions.

Many Thanks,

Liam

Head Community Manager

Community Relations & Management

hey thanks so much for looking at my application, but I'm not able to access the resources that you linked above, it just says "We could not locate the item you are trying to view."  

2 minutes ago, BalthazarBD said:

hey thanks so much for looking at my application, but I'm not able to access the resources that you linked above, it just says "We could not locate the item you are trying to view."  

I will need to create separate resources dedicated to Team Fortress 2 Trade, currently I am very busy at work, I will try and have it all ready this Sunday hopefully, currently working Mondays - Saturdays.

I will notify you when it is ready.

Thanks,

Liam

UPDATE: DUE TO WORK A TF2 SPECIFIC ADMIN EXAM IS NOT COMPLETED READY FOR NEW APPLICANTS. ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME WILL BE OVER THIS WEEKEND.

I apologise for the delay of your application. Please reply here before Wednesday 19th April to confirm you wish to keep your application open and want to apply for TF2 Server Administrator