• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
pain

banned
Pain-0:1:204180741

11 posts in this topic

Name: Pain

Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198368627211/

Reason: This server is life

1st: "multi-hack"

2nd: "Somatik"

Unfortunately, my second account has been banned as of yesterday due to events that I believe to be in relation to my older and compromised steam account. Last December ESEA was the victim of a failed extortion attempt which resulted in the release of ESEA account information. My leaked ESEA account information was the same as my steam and therefore I believe it was used to access my account. After contemplating about this I truly now believe why my other account was banned for "multi-hacking" due to malicious intent from another person other than myself.

Info:  [LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]

I am not the banning admin, but here's my initial issues with this appeal:

Please follow the correct format (Unknown Steam ID?)

Also... Before clicking on any links to unknown sources. Nor do I care that account information was leaked (Bring this up with the source (ESEA) with that issue

Any accounts/players playing on any/all servers are to be presumed to be YOURSELF (If you know someone is playing on your account, make a post so the community knows that the person using your name/account IS NOT yourself (Admins can also take action to temp ban them until you recover your account)

Also, why was there no appeal on the original account, and chose to play on your second account? Are you ban evading?

You're talking about leaked accounts from December. Yet your 1st account was banned in February 19th. 

I can pretty much say that you COULD be permanently banned due to ban evading (And not initially appealing the original ban), but I will let the banning admin have his take on what the initial issue was

There was no appeal because I didnt even know it existed till yesterday after scrolling through this sight. Also, I pretty much have abandoned the first account due to what I believe to be security issues. But I will reformate for appropriate appeal. 

Pain;

I was the one that banned your second account only because your first account was banned by another admin. I'll wait for the banning admin for input.

Yea don't really care for players like you that antagonize players and admins but get all oh it wasnt my fault on ban appeals section, you're staying banned. You can thank the other trolls and retards and hackers for me not caring to give you a 2nd chance. Our community has some pretty swell people right now. Go find a religious server willing to give you 2nd and 3rd chances

1 person likes this

Btw the names you listed off continuously and the people you tried to antagonize before made it clear you been playing on our servers with a different account. Before making up stupid assed shit saying someone else has been playing on your account, dont come on the server acting like a fucktard right off the bat. Someone lock this thread please and ban his ip also

1 person likes this

got ya...new mac and IP address incoming. See you in the server!

How many times can you reset your mac and ip address and buy new steam account? Enjoy making Valves rich 

1 person likes this

well so far I banned a few more alt accounts of yours. Maybe I can catch them all like a pokemon. 

2 people like this

Considering I just spent the whole night on the server I think I will be fine.

Just my honest opinion, let me point out some things in a professional matter as to why you should remain banned.

1.) You have no evidence whatsoever as to back up your explanation as to how your account was compromised. Giving us a link that just explains about ESEA's leaked information does not provide valuable and/or visible proof that your account was specifically compromised.

2.) The link that you have provided us concerning the ESEA information being leaked was in December as Face said in his post. You were banned on February 19th which was at least over a month after the incident had occurred. ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who has an ESEA account that knew about the incident would have changed their information for security for BOTH accounts. It's common sense and I see no reason as to why you kept both accounts the same information.

3.) We have enough evidence and witnesses that can confirm your malicious content (cheats) on your main account during the time of the server AND identify that it was clearly you as the individual playing. The only person who does that loud pig screech noise at the end of halftime or the game is you.

4.) On the day you were banned on your main account, why didn't you make a ban appeal ASAP? Instead, you decided to wait another month and make a new account trying to sneak onto our servers, that's clearly a ban evasion and an automatic penalty. If you made your ban appeal sooner, we might have given you more respect and deal with you accordingly.

5.) The IP addresses on both your main and alternative account are the SAME EXACT numbers, what possible explanation or evidence do you have that someone else was on your account? And don't tell us that sibling or friend used it at your place or something, that's clearly invalid proof.

All of these points that I have explained is undeniable information and indefinitely more than enough for you to remain banned. It also shows that you're most likely lying to us and there doesn't seem to be any evidence that can say otherwise. The fact that you're even trying to make new accounts and sneak onto our server just penalizes you even further. Don't make this hard on yourself and just accept the ban penalty. Sorry, but this is reality and you need to mature up a bit and accept the truth.