• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Welcome to ClanVPP

VPP Lan Party late 2017 or Early 2018.

62 posts in this topic

Once our house is done, Seri and I are planning to host a VPP Lan Party at our house. Please let me know how many people are planing to come so we can make sure there's food and space for everyone. 

Location; Dallas, Texas

When: Late 2017 or Early 2018. Most likely for 4 days.

Got about 4 rooms upstairs for VPP members to share.

Events: CSGO Matches!! We will have prize money set in later on.

Food: Pho places in Dallas, Brazilian Steak house, Sushi, and Korean BBQ. I got a few places I want us to go eat, please let me know what other type of food you guys want. If someone know how to grill we can do that too. 

Drinks: Water, Fruit punch and grown ups drinks. Please don't get wasted and act stupid. No Fighting 

Let me know if anything else you want to do for the VPP party, this would be my very first time hosting.  Bring your own comp too because I only have 2 to 3 spare computers for you guys to play csgo on.

P3iD3ED.jpg

If you need to get picked up from the Airport let me know and I will pick each and every single one of you guys up. 

Mrs. Moop and I are definitely down for this. You can count me in! I just need a set date.

Just now, Moop the communist said:

Mrs. Moop and I are definitely down for this. You can count me in! I just need a set date.

Will keep you updated on the date when our house is near done. Right now they say it might be in November for the house to get done. Sweet another girl to come plus Raven and Seri

I'd come but TSA wont let me through. Never thought being too sexy would scare people.

3 people like this

dam,

do i have to host a IRL tournament? fml

19 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

Will keep you updated on the date when our house is near done. Right now they say it might be in November for the house to get done. Sweet another girl to come plus Raven and Seri

We are excited and just and FYI - I am an amazing cook/griller :) put me to work! I also clean ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Moop said:

We are excited and just and FYI - I am an amazing cook/griller :) put me to work! I also clean ;) 

Shit ain't a lie.

Edited by Moop the communist

lol, my comp is huge and heavy as hell... As the date is set, I might also make it. 

I'll prob stop by for at least 1 day.  It's a pretty long drive from Irving though :P

4 hours ago, mdnght said:

I'll prob stop by for at least 1 day.  It's a pretty long drive from Irving though :P

I didnt know you live in Texas. Wow just wow wanna eat pho with me and DU MA?

12 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

I didnt know you live in Texas. Wow just wow wanna eat pho with me and DU MA?

Someday yeah.  Not supposed to drive atm for medical reasons, but once I can get around more I'd love too.  Also, what Korean bbq places would you recommend?  Need to show the gf how good bulgolgi is and I've only been to LA Burger.

Korean BBQ is my favorite food! I like Jin Korean BBQ but some people don't. 

1 person likes this

i like where this is going. i love food :)

forget about the lan, lets just go on a food journey

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

Don't listen to do DU MA Jin is nasty as fuck and its in arlington, you want to go to Gen Korean BBQ its by Old Denton Road. All the sushi and korean food are there.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/gen-korean-bbq-house-carrollton

Damn, I didn't know you had Gen there. That place is HELLA good. I got two locations here in NorCal, but the best one is in SoCal.

Edited by TheRealDoge
Typo

46 minutes ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

Food journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always wanted to be a food blogger!!

I would figure by the amount of food you post on facebook LOL

12 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

lol yea. I wanna be the next Andrew Zimmerman :>

Love that guy but I would not try a lot of the things he puts into his mouth LOL 
If the weather is cold I will plan on making some of my homemade tamales and bring them with us. They are amazing! 

you moving to Dallas? I'm down. I can also help with airport rides since i go to irving alot

Homemade phở is the best , also find some good bánh mì places with vietnamese coffee! ^_^

Firework and I were curious if we could also go and participate in the LAN?

2 hours ago, Batmayne said:

you moving to Dallas? I'm down. I can also help with airport rides since i go to irving alot

Nice! Stop by man.