• Announcements

    • ^FacE

      Donation information   02/03/2017

      Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

      Player Support   03/12/2017

      Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

      VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

      Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
Welcome to ClanVPP

VPP Lan Party late 2017 or Early 2018.

62 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Taco said:

Firework and I were curious if we could also go and participate in the LAN?

Aren't you guys under 18???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Du Ma said:

Aren't you guys under 18???

Something wrong about that? I can drive there. I will be 17 by then

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Taco said:

Something wrong about that? I can drive there. I will be 17 by then

 

i thought you only get permits until youre 18 ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dAs.. said:

i thought you only get permits until youre 18 ..

In GA, you get your permit at 15 and at 16 you get your restricted license. I can only drive family members my first 6 months and the second 6 months I can bring a friend. I also can't drive between midnight and 6 am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taco said:

In GA, you get your permit at 15 and at 16 you get your restricted license. I can only drive family members my first 6 months and the second 6 months I can bring a friend. I also can't drive between midnight and 6 am.

That's what it was in OK and KS except no restriction for the first 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it works similarly in California too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they come, then I guess no alcohol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean you guys can have some but we won't most likely might not come since its a pretty long distance.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taco said:

I mean you guys can have some but we won't most likely might not come since its a pretty long distance.

but I want more viet people to come :<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

but I want more viet people to come :<

So they can eat my dog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Chinese/Viet, but I can barely speak/understand either language. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheRealDoge said:

I'm Chinese/Viet, but I can barely speak/understand either language. :(

shame on you!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Du Ma said:

So they can eat my dog?

mmmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the timeframe holds true I'd love to come if i can make it.   

Would make my 6th time visiting friends i meet online and 2nd time meeting people  from VPP.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bird said:

If the timeframe holds true I'd love to come if i can make it.   

Would make my 6th time visiting friends i meet online and 2nd time meeting people  from VPP.   

If Bird comes then I'll come. I've never met anyone from cs! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Du Ma said:

If Bird comes then I'll come. I've never met anyone from cs! 

This would be my 5th time

2x with nLo and 2x with VPP (3rd this time around)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ^FacE said:

This would be my 5th time

2x with nLo and 2x with VPP (3rd this time around)

Mine was 2x with Xbox 360 Clan (KMF), 2x with Xbox One clan(ECG) , and met up with Granola and slept on his couch (Don't ever do this...the things he will do to you) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bird said:

Mine was 2x with Xbox 360 Clan (KMF), 2x with Xbox One clan(ECG) , and met up with Granola and slept on his couch (Don't ever do this...the things he will do to you) 

Oh?

Please describe in details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

hmmm...sure why not. Not sure if I want to bring Cubie-chan though. Might have to pull a Das, by a gaming PC at Bestbuy then return it when i get home xD

Edited by rAv3n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use mine Raven. I might stop by but not sure how long I will be there. Just don't go through my browser history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now