• Announcements

    • ^FacE

      Donation information   02/03/2017

      Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

      Player Support   03/12/2017

      Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

      VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

      Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

      VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

      Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Welcome to ClanVPP

VPP Lan Party late 2017 or Early 2018.

63 posts in this topic

Damn, 8 hour drive :( I surely won't want to fly there with my computer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Boa Phat said:

Damn, 8 hour drive :( I surely won't want to fly there with my computer

Bruh, I am like 30 hours drive away...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF Boa? an 8 hour drive is nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Boa,  i can make an 8 hr drive in under 6 1/2 hrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toan

Once a date is set and we are closer to the event let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with preparations etc. We will be happy to make a Sam's club run to get snacks etc. Our contribution for your hospitality and well for putting up with Moop.... 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs. Moop said:

Toan

Once a date is set and we are closer to the event let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with preparations etc. We will be happy to make a Sam's club run to get snacks etc. Our contribution for your hospitality and well for putting up with Moop.... 

Aww that is so nice of you Mrs. Moop. Yea you're right though, putting up with Mr. Moop is going to be tough. :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs. Moop said:

Toan

Once a date is set and we are closer to the event let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with preparations etc. We will be happy to make a Sam's club run to get snacks etc. Our contribution for your hospitality and well for putting up with Moop.... 

Putting up with moop is very difficult indeed, especially when he is drunk and calls in game :P we all need beersss!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HEHE said:

Putting up with moop is very difficult indeed, especially when he is drunk and calls in game :P we all need beersss!!!!

OMG he was not doing well that night LOL  He ended up naked in the bathroom sleeping it off..... He is NO LONGER allowed to drink while playing ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs. Moop said:

OMG he was not doing well that night LOL  He ended up naked in the bathroom sleeping it off..... He is NO LONGER allowed to drink while playing ;) 

hahahah NOOOOO, let him drink, its more fun when people are drunk lollz :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HEHE said:

hahahah NOOOOO, let him drink, its more fun when people are drunk lollz :D

Hehe wants to see him naked. I think I'll pass on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Du Ma said:

Hehe wants to see him naked. I think I'll pass on that.

You are missing out.... he is VERY sexy - DELISH! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrs. Moop said:

You are missing out.... he is VERY sexy - DELISH! 

OHHH :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I would definitely like to come.

 

 

It's 187$ for a flight. However, I could just drive there.

Would this be near November?

Edited by Magugu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now