ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
hippo

unbanned hippo STEAM_0:0:101885939

hippo    0
  1. In-game Name: hippo
  2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101885939
  3. Reason to Appeal: I got banned about 1-2 years ago, I honestly can't remember why or who banned me, but I was an every day player who basically only played on that server. I quit soon after getting banned from the server, but recently have come back. I hope I can get unbanned and start playing again.
  4. Ban Message: I can't remember to be honest
  5. Server: Dallas 

Gondolf    1

I remember you. You were playing back when we still did community contests (like most zeus and scout kills). Your ban was most likely from teamflashing or blocking. I remember that there were a few admins that were quick to hand out bans at the first offense.

Du Ma    32

I never really had a problem with hippo. He can be a troll sometimes but it's tolerable to me. I'd give him another chance but I'm not sure who the banning admin was. It could have been me.

plus we gave waterfall another chance and he's been great actually.

^FacE    38

its not in SB anywhere, and the last time he stated he was banned, it was his connectivity to the server, not because he was banned? So it might be him trying to connect again but unable to do so

also, no players were blocked in Dallas pub for the last 3 days (At least concerning hippo)

Gondolf    1
58 minutes ago, ^FacE said:

its not in SB anywhere, and the last time he stated he was banned, it was his connectivity to the server, not because he was banned? So it might be him trying to connect again but unable to do so

also, no players were blocked in Dallas pub for the last 3 days (At least concerning hippo)

He was banned before the server implemented SB. His GameME states that he is banned from the server.

Edited by Gondolf

AdminPolice    46

Posted October 18, 2015

Hippo joins the server, says i'm so gay oh omg this game is so queer just like me xoxo I replied with `cool, shut up. he says did your mom shit in your cereal this morning mute me all you can do pussy so banned him permanently since he has history. http://www.clanvpp.gameme.com/playerinfo/472040 STEAM_0:0:101885939 (Redacted), (Redacted), were in the server to witness.

For Admins, here is the post. http://clanvpp.com/topic/3669-perm-hippo-steam_00101885939/#comment-20826

-------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't mind him being able to play again, but will not vouch for him.

Edited by AdminPolice

I'll leave this thread open for a few more days if any admin wanna vouch for him,  let me know if not I'm leaving him banned. If DU MA want to vouch then he need to confirm it. I remember a ton of complaints on hippo before and I rather not deal with this headache again.