banned Banned for 1 year. Trying to come back to play

Guest ^FacE

Just checked the ban logs

That is "Power of Friendship"

Steam ID

STEAM_1:1:9911060

IPaddress:  76.184.xxx.xxx

Blocked (17)

The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, The Power of Friendship, Dumbass niggas, Dumbass niggas, THE SEMEN DEMON, THE SEMEN DEMON, THE SEMEN DEMON, Oh Happy Day, Papa Smurf, Myocardial inflation, That nigga with the black skin, Roberto

Had to make another account bc account info was forgotten. Lot has happened since last time. People change. Drama free guy here. Just wanna play in a good pub!!!!!!! Not trying to make anybody mad, or not take responsibility of actions. Just wanna another chance to play on vpp dallas server!

I never had a problem with them being toxic. I'm not gonna name anybody, but there are currently multiple players in the Dallas pub right now who are way more toxic than they ever were.  What I do remember is that all the B on Lock guys like to stack onto the same team (shouldn't be a problem anymore), and true to their name, they like to hold B for the entire round and would not leave the site even when the bomb is planted at A.

I remember the day u guys got banned and all the admin was trying to do was take care of the server, we've gotten rid of a lot of people that got real stupid in the server and just immediately claim abuse, admin is an idiot, "I did nothing wrong" kind of nonsense. so if admins start telling you what to do you guys gonna mouth off again? purposely start trolling everybody in the server again? spam the living shit out of chat in game and in the forums again? if we bring u back into the server, i know if u fuck up even once im just going straight to perm ban again. I'm not vouching for them coming back either btw

I don't even remember them. But I think we should give them another chance. If they mess up again then that will be an easy decision to make. Like Gondolf was saying, there were some pretty toxic people last night when I played.

Guest ^FacE
8 hours ago, patrony said:

Had to make another account bc account info was forgotten. Lot has happened since last time. People change. Drama free guy here. Just wanna play in a good pub!!!!!!! Not trying to make anybody mad, or not take responsibility of actions. Just wanna another chance to play on vpp dallas server!

WHY IS THERE YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT??

same IP as the OP, but created from 2015

Guest ^FacE

Let me remind everyone how the post-verdict ended. And how their behavior "was"

Im not one to hold grudges, but if the higher-ups above me want to give you another chance, thats up to them

Ive long moved forward since this incident. so whether or not you get unbanned does not matter to me

He's gonna stay banned,  there are countless of other servers he can play on. After reading that old ban appeal thread I do remember him now. Kid demanding who's admin and demanding his refund on his donation and he didn't really do a ban appeal but a demand. Bye