News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
shoottomaim

s2m highlights

Not my highlight, but an absolutely disgusting 200 IQ play by vpp's very own mnm :0

Quite literally saved us from losing.

Edited by shoottomaim

These ninjas defuses are nice and all, but you're essentially baiting your entire team for a highlight reel, especially since you do it every round.

20 hours ago, Gondolf said:

These ninjas defuses are nice and all, but you're essentially baiting your entire team for a highlight reel, especially since you do it every round.

long stopped ninja'ing every round after people complained, i actively try now

:)

pps i only ninja'd if i didn't have money for rifles to make an impact

Even though you're the last one alive and baiting, I find it very amusing. It makes the server laugh and energetic when that shit happens and it makes you that kind of special person. No one else in the server does it as much or as good as you and it makes us even more suspicious when you're the only one left alive. xD

Edited by TheRealDoge
Typo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheRealDoge said:

Even though you're the last one alive and baiting, I find it very amusing. It makes the server laugh and energetic when that shit happens and it makes you that kind of special person. No one else in the server does it as much or as good as you and it makes us even more suspicious when you're the only one left alive. xD

Yea he's special alright, special ed.

On 8/17/2017 at 11:12 PM, Gondolf said:

Lol yeah, it's not 1 v 11 if you're ninja defusing. But Doge is right, you're one of our server spirit animals up there with fart.

2 hours ago, Ubersuntzu said:

Lol yeah, it's not 1 v 11 if you're ninja defusing. But Doge is right, you're one of our server spirit animals up there with fart.

:^) rawr hehe x d