VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Tracu

Jon Ninja

Maverick, Stone, and I were playing against him and we thought he was suspicious. We spectated him and found trigger- or wall-esque shots. He also has a string of bans on other servers:

Furthermore, he advertises a cheat site on his profile: http://wazzgame.com/

I spectated him for awhile and he does have very suspicious behavior, but I think he should be looked at closely before anyone makes a decision. He is definitely worth taking a look at. 

I forgot who I mentioned it to, but we thought that same thing about this guy before and it was couple months ago he came to the server and we notice that his play style is very strange. Hes crosshair is a bit shaky  like  the one you notice in cs source when players hacks; however, it was not too noticeable, but you will see it if u pay close attention to his crosshair. People mentioned that they notice he may have a trigger bot but i wasnt sure so i didnt banned him during the time.

In my opinion since he was banned to multiple community means I dont trust him and from Tracus intel, he was banned from those community recently (like a month or two ago) which likely he can still have cheats on when he plays on VPP. We have the same incident with that player name Dough before, I just dont trust players who comes to VPP servers that has records of being banned from multiple communities.

He's the sole administator of the cheating website's Steam group. His alt is "Jon - Ehh", I presume: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989158355

For some reason, his alt's profile doesn't show he has a VAC ban, but on https://steamid.eu/profile/76561197989158355 it shows he was VAC banned previously on his alt.

I went down the rabbit hole on his alt. The cheat provider I'm assuming he runs/owns, "Wazzgame", is actually a community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Wazz-Game. His alt is the owner of WazzGame, as evidenced in their promotional Youtube video here, where they state "Jon-Ehh" is the owner in the video description.

They have a public discord for WazzGame community members, so I went ahead and joined it. Dug through the chat logs to see if anyone mentioned hacks, and found some dude's old meme about this guy's alt, "Jon - Ehh".

mqt4WjgwR2usx583IZs2JA.png

Looks like too much of a coincidence to mention hacks with this guy's name. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but this looks like enough for me.

I would just ban to be honest. @VPP_Liam @AdminPolice what do you think?

TL;DR:

Player should be banned because:

1. Previous bans on main account on several other communities

2. VAC banned alt account

3. Promotion of cheat provider

4. Potential evidence of hacking via other players knowing about it and memeing about it

5. Strong suspicion on part of long-time pub regs

6. Strong links to the cheat providing website/community

Edited by shoottomaim
went down the rabbit hole

I spec'd him a long time back but screwed up the demo recording. He fired through the right side wall on D2 mid to get a guy on cat. It was super obvious because he was previously covering B site and had no reason to think anyone was there.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:22 AM, shoottomaim said:

Player should be banned because:

1. Previous bans on main account on several other communities

2. VAC banned alt account

3. Promotion of cheat provider

4. Potential evidence of hacking via other players knowing about it and memeing about it

5. Strong suspicion on part of long-time pub regs

6. Strong links to the cheat providing website/community

Banned.