VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP

• NickName: hype
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26363656
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? Since 2005, 1.6 and CSS minigames but started playing a lot more when I got the beta key for GO back in 2011.
  • Do hold any Moderator/Administrator position or similar role within any other Gaming Community? Yes, I am admin over at Swoobles but am not as active since the minigames server is dead.
  • Which server do you play on the most? Dallas Competitive
  • Ever had an admin function before? Yes
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? Prior expierence when it comes to being a admin and using commands. And active mostly every night if something was to happen.
  • When will you be active (the most)? I'm usually on every night or every other night between 11pm-2am EST
  • How will you draw people in our server? Being helpful to newer players, trying to get some people from swoobles over and I'll try to keep players interested in the server with my antics

I, "hype", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Was referred to apply by Du Ma, and Moop.

I can vouch for him. He and I were in Swoobles' leadership. He''ll definitely be a great admin without any doubt!

Thanks for applying, Hype. Best of luck, buddy.

Oh, and he has mapping experience; I'm sure we could use that right now to try revamping Dallas!

Edited by Moop the communist