News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Reece

In Regards to the ox3_b4 Trade Server

1) Who the hecc is the owner and why is there no moderation

2) Why is the friendly command able to be used to intentionally crash the server

3) Can ^that get fixed and is sv_pure 0 a potential option? I kinda like my mods on my community servers.

For one of the only servers that hosts ox3 it's kinda hard to get info on it.

I have no clue what to do to fix it. I'm no coder or whatever. I would just recommend removing the !friendly command since it has problems on the ox3 map in general. And, I would suggest setting sv_pure 0 so players may use their mods freely. The server is very popular now that Aycerus has shut down, and I speak for the entire Aycerus community when I request these things. We just want a fun experience on the map we know n love. If it isn't too much to ask, some moderation would be nice. If you don't have any moderators for the server there are a select few players in the community that would be more than happy to do so for the server.

Theres also been lost of people exploiting this. Theres one person in particular whos been doing it all day. Making people do things or else he will crash the server

El Mexicano :  someone crash it
(Voice) michellerichard1963: MEDIC!
[RTD] Reece's effect has worn off.
gameME: cuhimobu-5190 (1,033) [12/50] got 2 points [-2] for killing dankr (5,922)
cuhimobu-5190 has earned the achievement Socket to Him
Gordon Boxman :  I will take care of this

(server crashes after this message)

His steam 64 id. And maybe hire a couple mods? I applied when the server went up but Liam couldn't test me so It never happened. I helped get the server map running with plugins and all. 

17 hours ago, dankr said:

Theres also been lost of people exploiting this. Theres one person in particular whos been doing it all day. Making people do things or else he will crash the server

El Mexicano :  someone crash it
(Voice) michellerichard1963: MEDIC!
[RTD] Reece's effect has worn off.
gameME: cuhimobu-5190 (1,033) [12/50] got 2 points [-2] for killing dankr (5,922)
cuhimobu-5190 has earned the achievement Socket to Him
Gordon Boxman :  I will take care of this

(server crashes after this message)

His steam 64 id. And maybe hire a couple mods? I applied when the server went up but Liam couldn't test me so It never happened. I helped get the server map running with plugins and all. 

can you link me your steam profile SO i can add you to get your admin set up or something testing