ClanVPP
Nesbb

accepted [Applying for Admin]Nesb

• NickName: Nesb
  • Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16152858
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games?  I started with 1.6 and have played CS:S and then came to CS:GO.
  • Do hold any Moderator/Administrator position or similar role within any other Gaming Community?  No
  • Which server do you play on the most?  Dallas
  • Ever had an admin function before?  Nope
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? Honestly it wasn't something that ever really crossed my mind in doing.  I was asked by a current admin If i wanted to give it a shot and If I can help the community with being an admin, then I'll at least try.
  • When will you be active (the most)? 10 PM - 2 AM EST(Or when the servers start to empty). Thursdays/Saturdays I wont be available (normally).
  • How will you draw people in our server? I have been joining the server early to help get it populated. I'm also not an asshole.

I, Nesb, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

NGL I never see you communicate in-game (I'm rarely on nowadays though) but I have seen you help populate the server so that's good :D

Good luck!!!

8 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

NGL I never see you communicate in-game (I'm rarely on nowadays though) but I have seen you help populate the server so that's good :D

Good luck!!!

He communicates when needed, but he is generally a quiet guy. He is reaponsive via IM too.

17 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

Good luck!!!

I started communicating a lot more compared to when I first joined the server, and thank you :D