VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
derpilishous

Admin/Moderator Application

Maxwell Macdonald

16 (Yes I am aware the requirement is 18 but I believe I am mature enough to take the role)

steaID STEAM_1:1:196821968 
steamID3 [U:1:393643937] 
steamID64 76561198353909665 

Dallas TF2 Server

I have Mod experience in a tf2 server that has since been shut down, it was formerly known as Trader's Anonymous 

I have knowledge of how to actually operate as a Mod/Admin (I know how to use commands and mod menus). In addition I am good at improvising and I believe myself to be friendly but at the same time serious when necessary.

I want to become a mod because personally I love this server and come on to the server to have a fun time, I'm often disappointed that I have to listen to a micspammer, or deal with a cheater. I want to be able to do something immediately, not just for me, but for other people in the server. 

No I am not.

Recommending the server to my friends and advertising the server to other tf2 players

I, Maxwell Macdonald , agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences

I think I would like to suggest an exception with this fellow. He has made some nice reports. If he continues to provide valid reports, would you be open for an exception, @Welcome to ClanVPP?

If so, he could reapply in a couple or months, but we can make sure to be explicitly clear about violations resulting in removal of admin and a permanent ban if abused.