Jump to content
News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Insurgency Sandstorm!
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
Insurgency: Sandstorm Read more... ×
Moop the communist

Contest Poll

Contest Ideas  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What type of contest would you like?

    • Most assists for the given month wins a prize
    • Most scout kills for the given month wins a prize
    • Most molotov kills for the given month wins a prize
      0
    • Most recorded ninja defuses for the given month wins a prize
    • I have my own idea, and I want to post it in a reply.


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mrs. Moop said:

Do not laugh or judge me but what is a Ninja? 

Ninja defuses? You know how he baits his team and hide in the smoke? Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Du Ma said:

Ninja defuses? You know how he baits his team and hide in the smoke? Lol

wow that's actually toxic i've been doing it a lot less dad

pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we reset the stats so that everyone can have an even start?

 

Also, most recorded ninja defuses sounds way better than all the other options so that's my vote. 

Edited by FriendlyMushroom
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

wow that's actually toxic i've been doing it a lot less dad

pls

Or how he hides in palace on Mirage. Lol

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

Can we reset the stats so that everyone can have an even start?

 

Also, most recorded ninja defuses sounds way better than all the other options so that's my vote. 

Ya we will when we can decide on a contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×