News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Insurgency Sandstorm!
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
Insurgency: Sandstorm Read more... ×
_beNN

_beNN

• NickName: _beNN
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:15271276
  • How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? since BETA i used to go to cafes just to play this game 
  • Do hold any Moderator/Administrator position or similar role within any other Gaming Community? back in source I was an admin haven't been an admin since csgo came out since I just focused on playing competitive 
  • Which server do you play on the most? VPP
  • Ever had an admin function before? Not familiar with csgo if its the same as back in source then its easy
  • Why do you think you deserve admin? I know how to spot cheaters easily theyre too dumb to actually hide it just have to pay attention. imod told me to apply but I honestly didn't want to cause admins were always on especially imod but since the game is f2p now I'd rather have the power to get rid of these cheaters thats about to hit all servers. I know cause every 10man public server i've joined when VPP has 0 people always ALWAYS had cheaters and not just one more than like 3-4 people just blatantly cheating. 
  • When will you be active (the most)? I'm active at night and pretty much always on VPP server unless im playing with friends.
  • How will you draw people in our server? by force duh? I've actually had like 7-8 friends who've joined the server already when its not populated yet, they're just stubborn and don't want to pay for the spot when they get kicked lol

I, "_beNN", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Edited by _beNN

I think he'd be a really good admin, good player so he'll have really good judgement on who's cheating and usually has other players laughing in server

He'd be a great admin. I'll throw myself under the bus and say that benn has brought hackers to my attention multiple times while I had no idea. Wall hackers are his specialty. 

4 hours ago, shibbyyyy said:

I think he'd be a really good admin, good player so he'll have really good judgement on who's cheating and usually has other players laughing in server

3 hours ago, iMod said:

He'd be a great admin. I'll throw myself under the bus and say that benn has brought hackers to my attention multiple times while I had no idea. Wall hackers are his specialty. 

Haven't played with @_beNN other than the server. He fucking rocks me with deagle 1/2 of time. Being experienced players like us old fags are good to have so people are less likely to get falsely banned for cheating. He seems mature, I would let him take the test and if he passes, lets welcome him with open arms to the team. @Welcome to ClanVPP 

A community with a strong admin team usually gets new players that take interest in the server to stick around. 

16 minutes ago, shoottomaim said:

IMHO we already have a lot of admins, and he doesn't really stand out from the other regulars. Up to you.

The only reason why he doesn't stand out (other than deagling me in the fucking head 24/7 and being on top of board lots) is because he doesn't seem to talk too much I've noticed. As an admin you need to have more involvement in the server by being more vocal etc. @_beNN I think I rarely hear you use mic?

23 minutes ago, AdminPolice said:

Haven't played with @_beNN other than the server. He fucking rocks me with deagle 1/2 of time. Being experienced players like us old fags are good to have so people are less likely to get falsely banned for cheating. He seems mature, I would let him take the test and if he passes, lets welcome him with open arms to the team. @Welcome to ClanVPP 

A community with a strong admin team usually gets new players that take interest in the server to stick around. 

The only reason why he doesn't stand out (other than deagling me in the fucking head 24/7 and being on top of board lots) is because he doesn't seem to talk too much I've noticed. As an admin you need to have more involvement in the server by being more vocal etc. @_beNN I think I rarely hear you use mic?

I do talk when I need to. I'm mostly typing since everyone that mentions my name are typing like Maki, Apham, Emp, Tracu, Ktype, One, Nesb and other regulars. I'm usually in my discord with friends so I'm talking to them more often than in the server since I'm just playing. I talked alot before @shibbyyyy can vouch for me on that one since I talk to him alot on mic ;) he should know what i mean lol but usually I'm in discord or I'm listening to music and just want to play. Yes I agree with @shoottomaimI thought there was alot of admins thats why I never bothered with this but so far the only one I've actually seen do something is Imod and Adminpolice before it was Du ma & Moop but they haven't been on at all. Up to you guys I was just suggested to apply by Imod & Moop and like ive said on the original post that "imod told me to apply but I honestly didn't want to cause admins were always on especially imod"

20 minutes ago, _beNN said:

I do talk when I need to. I'm mostly typing since everyone that mentions my name are typing like Maki, Apham, Emp, Tracu, Ktype, One, Nesb and other regulars. I'm usually in my discord with friends so I'm talking to them more often than in the server since I'm just playing. I talked alot before @shibbyyyy can vouch for me on that one since I talk to him alot on mic ;) he should know what i mean lol but usually I'm in discord or I'm listening to music and just want to play. Yes I agree with @shoottomaimI thought there was alot of admins thats why I never bothered with this but so far the only one I've actually seen do something is Imod and Adminpolice before it was Du ma & Moop but they haven't been on at all. Up to you guys I was just suggested to apply by Imod & Moop and like ive said on the original post that "imod told me to apply but I honestly didn't want to cause admins were always on especially imod"

Nothing against you at all beNN, but again I don't make the decision on whether or not we have too many admins so it's up to the big man. I would suggest trying to interact with other players more in the server though. Although you have a good rep it's strange to make someone admin who is expected to interact with regulars who... well, doesn't interact much. 

Also, if an admin's job is done well they will rarely have to use their powers :). That's why you won't see/notice admins on.

Good luck! 

2 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

Nothing against you at all beNN, but again I don't make the decision on whether or not we have too many admins so it's up to the big man. I would suggest trying to interact with other players more in the server though. Although you have a good rep it's strange to make someone admin who is expected to interact with regulars who... well, doesn't interact much. 

Also, if an admin's job is done well they will rarely have to use their powers :). That's why you won't see/notice admins on.

Good luck! 

I actually do interact with a lot of the regulars lol you just don't see it? I don't know I've literally talked to every single regular in the server maybe I don't talk to them every game but I have interacted with them. I don't use my mic doesn't really mean I don't interact with people I'm usually just typing to them since their typing to me.

• Thanks 1

I told him to apply. I'm good with it. We need admins active at earlier times to get the server poppin, and I don't care if he's quiet as long as he is active and adds input (when needed).

On 12/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, shoottomaim said:

IMHO we already have a lot of admins, and he doesn't really stand out from the other regulars. Up to you.