ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
fixins

de_nuke broken for me, possibly others

since its last update the server will not load de_nuke for me

yes i've deleted its files and redownloaded the map, ive reinstalled and cleared cache and etc etc 

still broken for me on the server but if i play nuke in MM it loads just fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

delete the one you have and put this. 

Hopefully it helps since I actually have no idea why yours isn't working, its the 1st time i've seen this happen. 

The things you've done should've fixed it but yea try this one. Hope it fixes it

delete all the de_nuke map you have even the de_nuke.cache 

de_nuke.rar

Edited by _beNN

Seeing as everyone else is able to load the map, I am inclined to believe it is a problem on your side. The steps above should've corrected it, but I've removed nuke from the rotation as a stop-gap resolution for you and other reasons.

i did another clean install and re verified game file integrity, i think it could be fixed now but haven't played nuke in server since i did this.

thank you benn for the help

We'll have to test it one of these days maybe before the server gets populated or when it's really late and people starts leaving.

update

It's working for fixins now so. It was probably the nuke.cache that was causing it some map sound or w/e. @Moop the communistyou can add nuke back in rotation unless people don't like playing it.

Edited by _beNN