Jump to content
ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Faded

Faded STEAM_1:0:88034836

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, LotionLord said:

This guy definitely cheated. Played with him not too long ago

If your in game names waffle you had loud foot steps in lower on dust 2 if ur in game name isn’t waffle then idk who u are didn’t cheat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Moop the communist said:

Who was the banning admin? Can't search on SB right now.

That's the thing I searched on SB too with my name and ID and found no record but the message I got was "banned from the server" which I found weird. I cant even find the server in my favorites anymore or when I look up the server IP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 9:35 PM, Faded said:

If your in game names waffle you had loud foot steps in lower on dust 2 if ur in game name isn’t waffle then idk who u are didn’t cheat 

Lol I think it was very obvious that you are a toggler. You're very lucky I didn't manage to record the videos of you getting headshots (90% headshot rate? 25 kills? come on now) on Dust 2.

I got a few of your action on Inferno afterwards.

Witnesses of your (probable) hacking includes: Explicit QQ, Cim cim, Boofi, LotionLord

Although my videos may not be enough to convince the admins, I believe that the screenshot of what you admitted is more than enough evidence. Asking for witnesses opinions will also contribute to this case.

You admitted that this game "is boring without hacks." I don't think I have to say anything after that.

 

 

**Most of the clips on Inferno below are just him staring at CTs through walls who are playing balcony/pit side.

 

 

1699949127_fadedadmitstohacking.thumb.jpg.e343f416700a58638ebfa6631f37e153.jpg

 

Edited by Waffles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waffles said:

Lol I think it was very obvious that you are a toggler. You're very lucky I didn't manage to record the videos of you getting headshots (90% headshot rate? 25 kills? come on now) on Dust 2.

I got a few of your action on Inferno afterwards.

Witnesses of your (probable) hacking includes: Explicit QQ, Cim cim, Boofi, LotionLord

Although my videos may not be enough to convince the admins, I believe that the screenshot of what you admitted is more than enough evidence. Asking for witnesses opinions will also contribute to this case.

You admitted that this game "is boring without hacks." I don't think I have to say anything after that.

 

 

**Most of the clips on Inferno below are just him staring at CTs through walls who are playing balcony/pit side.

 

 

1699949127_fadedadmitstohacking.thumb.jpg.e343f416700a58638ebfa6631f37e153.jpg

 

 

1. Its almost as if years of playing counter strike and over 3000 hours in GO makes me better at getting headshots especially when all I do is aim for the head and pre aim headshot level, try out some DM bud. 

2. You getting killed in boiler was actually a lucky kill I was running and gunning

3.  On the video of me walking in apps what do you want me to aim at the floor? I walk because my team mate in front of me walks 

4. I cant hold an angle that cts peek or walk to hear foot steps of players on top of porch or just to shoot off a couple shots through the window?

5. I walk because again my team mate in front of me is walking, and hear the sound que for the flash to pop off then I peek, not that hard to figure out

I do love the compliments though of being called a cheater I just play this game casually mostly on this server after being inactive for a while its nice to know I still got the skills :)

btw Ive had games of 21 kills and 95 headshot percentage I even got upset when I had a game with only 80 percent dont remember the kills tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faded said:

1. Its almost as if years of playing counter strike and over 3000 hours in GO makes me better at getting headshots especially when all I do is aim for the head and pre aim headshot level, try out some DM bud. 

2. You getting killed in boiler was actually a lucky kill I was running and gunning

3.  On the video of me walking in apps what do you want me to aim at the floor? I walk because my team mate in front of me walks 

4. I cant hold an angle that cts peek or walk to hear foot steps of players on top of porch or just to shoot off a couple shots through the window?

5. I walk because again my team mate in front of me is walking, and hear the sound que for the flash to pop off then I peek, not that hard to figure out

I do love the compliments though of being called a cheater I just play this game casually mostly on this server after being inactive for a while its nice to know I still got the skills :)

btw Ive had games of 21 kills and 95 headshot percentage I even got upset when I had a game with only 80 percent dont remember the kills tho

Forgot to include---> Imagine thinking sarcasm is evidence, a few people on my team on Mirage told me to ignore you because you were toxic and you always love provoking people so I decided to have fun with you in chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Faded said:

Forgot to include---> Imagine thinking sarcasm is evidence, a few people on my team on Mirage told me to ignore you because you were toxic and you always love provoking people so I decided to have fun with you in chat. 

The people that told you that I was "toxic" on T were trolling you. Just fyi :) 

Keep being an asshole on your own appeal though. I hope you remain banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Waffles said:

The people that told you that I was "toxic" on T were trolling you. Just fyi :) 

Keep being an asshole on your own appeal though. I hope you remain banned.

We must have different definitions of asshole buddy. And you want me to remain banned because you got killed in lower when I heard your footsteps from mid doors and when I was upper heard you running around mid to B but okay. IMO you’ve been on my case since that kill and kept nagging at me that I’m cheating and to turn on walls lol. But by all means the asshole is the guy that’s reputation is being diminished because of a legit kill 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

The banning admin will need to reply to this thread soon. 

Do you know who the admin is? I couldn’t find my ban on SB or a record of it and the message was a generic banning message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I originally banned him because server regulars were telling me he was hacking.

I chose to go through with the action primarily because you said CSGO without hacks were not fun.

 

Reviewing the evidence shown, I'm okay with unbanning him. 

 

However, for  future reference, please try not to make statements that can be easily misconstrued.

Jokingly referencing hacks is fine, but saying it matter-of-factly is a different story.

 

One more thing - I noticed that you have multiple steam accounts. I strongly advise you to only play here with your main account.

 

Happy Fragging & Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

He should be able to join on a map change or server restart whichever come first

Thank you! 

 

2 hours ago, beefsteak said:

I originally banned him because server regulars were telling me he was hacking.

I chose to go through with the action primarily because you said CSGO without hacks were not fun.

 

Reviewing the evidence shown, I'm okay with unbanning him. 

 

However, for  future reference, please try not to make statements that can be easily misconstrued.

Jokingly referencing hacks is fine, but saying it matter-of-factly is a different story.

 

One more thing - I noticed that you have multiple steam accounts. I strongly advise you to only play here with your main account.

 

Happy Fragging & Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

And I was saying it out of sarcasm in response to waffles but if I understand the context you’re saying I can’t use it in which is sarcasm or I guess in a scenario where I’m being accused I’ll just maintain seriousness and deny it but thanks for the understanding! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

He should be able to join on a map change or server restart whichever come first

I loaded into my game to check if I could finally see the server but I’m still getting the message “server not responding” Could it be the system is still delayed or something else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

You can try now, had to restart the server

I can finally see the server in my favorites but I joined twice and I’m getting the message “You have been banned from this server.” I’m still unable to join 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Welcome to ClanVPP said:

let me try something else

Okay let me know when I should attempt again to see if it works, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...