ClanVPP - Very Poor People

MeowMix app.

[b:3laxt10y]Screen Name: [/b:3laxt10y]MeowMix / MeowMix-music- [b:3laxt10y]Real Name: [/b:3laxt10y] Jea/Jom [b:3laxt10y]Age: [/b:3laxt10y] Old [b:3laxt10y]Location: [/b:3laxt10y] New Jersey / Daeejon, S. Korea [b:3laxt10y]Previous Clans (if applicable):[/b:3laxt10y] none [b:3laxt10y]Playing CS since:[/b:3laxt10y] Counter-Strike Online [b:3laxt10y]Preferred Map: [/b:3laxt10y]Office [b:3laxt10y]Additionally, please tell us why you should be a member of the VPP community. [/b:3laxt10y] It my favorite server to play in and I play in the server a lot, I know how to bait whosurdaddy because he is bad. I am quiet sometimes but I listen well and get a long well with everyone
hello MeowMix Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community. Thanks again for applying, and good luck! PS. Stop Baiting me.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote="MeowMix":23orhjh3][b:23orhjh3]Screen Name: [/b:23orhjh3]MeowMix / MeowMix-music- [b:23orhjh3]Real Name: [/b:23orhjh3] Jea/Jom [b:23orhjh3]Age: [/b:23orhjh3] Old [b:23orhjh3]Location: [/b:23orhjh3] New Jersey / Daeejon, S. Korea [b:23orhjh3]Previous Clans (if applicable):[/b:23orhjh3] none [b:23orhjh3]Playing CS since:[/b:23orhjh3] Counter-Strike Online [b:23orhjh3]Preferred Map: [/b:23orhjh3]Office [b:23orhjh3]Additionally, please tell us why you should be a member of the VPP community. [/b:23orhjh3] It my favorite server to play in and I play in the server a lot, I know how to bait whosurdaddy because he is bad. I am quiet sometimes but I listen well and get a long well with everyone[/quote:23orhjh3] You'll go far here...very far. Baiting daddy is a key vpp strat. Knowing he is bad shows you are wise.....
[quote="[VPP]Seri":2e33m4js][quote="BrainY.":2e33m4js]She is MeowMix! Be more active, Seri :D[/quote:2e33m4js] You just don't know BrainY. =) I'm active, I just don't post all the time. I'm behind the scenes and don't make it known.[/quote:2e33m4js] That's kind of creepy. Also, +1 for baiting Toan.... except I always go on the other team... so ehhhhhh