VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Welcome to ClanVPP

*Promotion* Head Community Admin!!!!

[color=#FF8040:y02f0bnx][b:y02f0bnx]Hoisin, I know you are sleeping right now but listen here you are a very very awesome admin!!! I do check our admins logs daily and activity logs. Mr. Hoisin has been in the server for the last 3 days playing during the graveyard shift IE 3 am to 7 am central time. A great admin know what map to keeps the server from going dead during those time and Mr. Hoisin is a pro at it. Good maps during those time are Dust2, and Nuke. Well Earned Promotion!! Benefits for being Head Community Admin 1. Full admin power 2. Admin in vent 3. Use of our Private Scrim Server 4. Online Skype with Daddy :mrgreen: 5. Reserve slots to all of our Servers So any community admin that need a banning please hit him up. [/b:y02f0bnx][/color:y02f0bnx] [center:y02f0bnx][img:y02f0bnx]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-34aU4Iloiv8/UIWASGKjleI/AAAAAAAAB6Q/bbBQqTIALIM/s1600/Promotion%5B1%5D.gif[/img:y02f0bnx][/center:y02f0bnx]

[quote="tromer":1s4y2z3g][quote="tromer":1s4y2z3g]nobody gives a flying fuck man[/quote:1s4y2z3g] wow i have no recollection of typing that... lol[/quote:1s4y2z3g] not surprised... :lol: