ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
MR. WHITE™

Introduction, MR. WHITE™

Hello my name is MR. WHITE™, I am a gamer who loves to play CS:GO, CSS, RO2, and ETW,RTW and many games online. I like to play for fun but can also play competitively if need be. I'm mainly a rifler i prefer AK-47 over M4A4 but either way I try to do my best to help the team by communicating and calling out possibly strategy's that may be good or may help the team work to acheive success. Also I am a joker and love to have fun really relaxed and chilled. Also i have 2 things i depise in this world of CS:GO is those damn AWPS and Autos IMO, they take ZERO skill to use i swear to god a blind man who is also deaf could put up 20 kills with either of those weapons, lol. If anyone is interested in adding me add MR. WHITE™ or my original steam name killeraustur also if you have any Teamspeak 3 addresses i will be MORE than happy to stop by daily and talk to you guys and have a great time. Sincerely, MR. WHITE™

Whosyourdaddy, you and that damn P90 as much as you cleary manage to rape my team with that gun I have to give you respect for it because i can't manage to kill people with it like you do! xD!

Might of taking years to master the P90 but i gaurentee you if i have some range i will beat that P90 with my AK-47 and M4A4, SAAAAN! Don't worry i will be on later tonight to build them hours up so i can apply for VPP and hopefully become a member then i will show you the TRUE WRAITH! of the rifles! Son!

[quote="whosurdaddy972":zr8ej7yc]Is your last name white? Just a random question[/quote:zr8ej7yc] Nah, I chose this name for 2 reasons. 1. it was my first and ORIGINAL name for CS when i played CS:CZ (Condition Zero) 2. White is my favorite color. lol

Big Kitty    0
Hi MR. WHITE™! I'm Big Kitty and I'm not very good but I have fun haha. I don't really know what gun I like the most but it is probably the M4A4. Not so much the AK47 because I still haven't gotten used to it.

snoob    0
walter white, I get it. I think i've played RO2 with you a few times actually, sweet. Thats an underrated game. p90 is a must for second round buy. 900 a kill. If you get an ace you're set for the match. Heres a p90 guide(lengthy I know) 1. Aim 2. Push and hold mouse 1. 3. Pull down slightly as it recoils. 4. Run. 5. Profit.

[quote="Big Kitty":269amfhh]Hi MR. WHITE™! I'm Big Kitty and I'm not very good but I have fun haha. I don't really know what gun I like the most but it is probably the M4A4. Not so much the AK47 because I still haven't gotten used to it.[/quote:269amfhh] I love the AK just simply double tap constantly sometimes you may have to spray and pray. but both the M4 and AK are exactly like CSS's. Little to no difference so far.

ambientmf    0
I can't help but feel that, in order to truly own with the P90, you have to strafe back and forth like an idiot to avoid getting HS'd. It feels like that thing has zero recoil so being able to aim while dancing left and right never seems to be a problem. ;)

[quote="ambientmf":1wobh6xi]I can't help but feel that, in order to truly own with the P90, you have to strafe back and forth like an idiot to avoid getting HS'd. It feels like that thing has zero recoil so being able to aim while dancing left and right never seems to be a problem. ;)[/quote:1wobh6xi] P90 = Garbage AWP = Garbage Auto's = Super Garbage Pistols = Awesome Riflers = Skill Snipers = OP <3 Lol