ClanVPP - Very Poor People

*Attention* PSL Relations

While playing I was engaged in conversation by an odd creature using daddy's name. They spoke of a merge with PSL, this is not true in any way, shape or form. Ignore all PSL and affiliates. Lego has banned me five times and is an immature drunk. Psl has a shitty laggy server, it seems to me stoners cannot configure a server correctly. To whom it may concern : Never tell your password to anyone. gabe newell: ???? gabe newell: oh its u gabe newell: hows life mam {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Hey bud ahh it's going ok hows yours going? gabe newell: Good! gabe newell: Just got a gjob at GM @ VQQ gabe newell: left fiance {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Having a situation with the server gabe newell: life is awesome :D gabe newell: SUCH AS? {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: haha that's great to hear {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Well we are going to be shutting down the server soon and merging with another community gabe newell: ... gabe newell: :() gabe newell: :( {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Frag Ready is closing down gabe newell: Do you own VPP? gabe newell: I am always confused. I have daddy on my list and now you. gabe newell: You had another name I remember you on PSL gabe newell: I was w00t {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Ya I am the owner of VPP gabe newell: Ahh ok! gabe newell: Well that's bad news. {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Well that's who we are merging with. I am messaging the regulars to switch over to there so that the transition goes smooothly gabe newell: I see. Well when will this occur? Will it be 32 slot and 128tick? gabe newell: as of now the server becomes laggy gabe newell: with 32 people gabe newell: sv and var drops {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: They have a better backbone connection and the maps they use are pretty flawless. They own there own VPS and ours is sponsored gabe newell: how did you come about adding me {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Yes it's 32 and 128 tick but they have seemed to fix the sv and var. Add it to your list and check it out 72.5.195.169:27015 {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: I have been adding our regulars and messaging people when I can. Jyst lifes been so busy man gabe newell: WAIT gabe newell: daddy told me he was merging gabe newell: i see you are trolling me? gabe newell: I am confused. gabe newell: He told me he trolled isp and said he was going to merge with them {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Anyyhow g2g bro gabe newell: So how does this come about ... gabe newell: I will talk to daddy later and confirm gabe newell: Thank you for the info! {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: What? Are you calling me a troller? gabe newell: wHY IS YOUR name daddy gabe newell: when you're psl lady gabe newell: Heh {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: I made a fake lady account because I have been doing some naughty stuff hehe gabe newell: lol sure gabe newell: so gabe newell: how is sta gabe newell: daddy online gabe newell: and u too gabe newell: Not logical {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: The world is not logical gabe newell: Also your join date is the same mam gabe newell: ichecked on psl gabe newell: your'e lady gabe newell: Nice try but dumb is not in my genes. {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: Daddy has been doing this to my community {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: And paybackls are a bitch {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: but thank you for letting me know he did it to isp also gabe newell: isp? gabe newell: Lol. {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: So hes been going around the whole CSGO community stealing members {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: from other communities gabe newell: LOL you're an idiot I admitted nothing gabe newell: Later. Grow up {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: yes u did u said he trolled isp {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: caught him {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: and said he was merging there gabe newell: Ofc he trolled psl gabe newell: everyone know {VPP}Whosyourdaddy: the exact same thing he did to psl gabe newell: s gabe newell: it's not a crime gabe newell: and furthermore i was banned 5 times from psl gabe newell: lego is an immature drunk gabe newell: and godfather is a faggot {VPP}Whosyourdaddy is now Offline. STEAM_0:1:4913818PsL|| Lady http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970093365 ^ Be on the lookout for this.
For one, it's whosURdaddy, not "your", because our daddy is clearly illiterate. And the need for {VPP} isn't even needed on the Steam's friendslist because of the clantags now. So..... to anyone else, don't get fooled? these little things give it away instantly
these stoners doesn't even know how to troll, so they just copy my style just like they did on the server. NOOBS shouldn't be crashing server and think its okay. http://www.clanvpp.gameme.com/playerinfo/28182 Time Message Server Jan 12, 2013 11:26:30 pm ADMIN ABUSE Very Poor People | ClanVPP.com [128Tick/Stats] by FragReady.com Jan 12, 2013 11:25:58 pm WTF? Very Poor People | ClanVPP.com [128Tick/Stats] by FragReady.com theres the time godfather was typing mp_restartround over and over for 2 hours and telling my pubbers admin abuse, very funny huh finally found out the source of the problem and he was banned for typing that command along with a few other. just funny how he talked to woot when woot was also the one testing that command and got banned. Does it ring a bell now Godfather you little faggot. Don't play amnesia with my clan member you old fart. :mrgreen:
  • 2 weeks later...