ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Homer Skin  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Homer Skin

• It gots to go!
    • Its so fat and shiny, it must stay!

To me, it's just too obnoxious. I don't know how to put it, it just throws off your game. You see a homer and, at least for me, I have to take a good pause before I even know to shoot or not. The hitbox feels funny as well, you're not too sure where to aim. Even if the hitbox is the same, it still just [i:2j5bfhol]feels[/i:2j5bfhol] like you need to aim differently, and that is huge. DOH!
I think it should stay. There are pros and cons to the skin. You are so fat you can't hide in regular spots. Also when you peek corners they see you coming a mile away. You guys took away Sailor Moon. Please don't take away Homer and Evil Homer. We have a dedicated player that uses the name Homer and plays with the skin.
This skin NEEDS to go, it adversely affects gameplay for those that do not use it. The hitbox is completely fucked up and you can still hide easily. Its unfair to those that DON'T have skins, to be shooting at a homer skin. It NEEDS to go, the other skins are fine because you can reasonably hit your headshots. But the homer model is too fucked up to know where to shoot it. it doesn't have a "huge" following. I see maybe 1-2 homers when certain people are on.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote="Ver1tas-":1bytigi4]can the home skin be scaled down where it isnt so much larger than the hitboxes?[/quote:1bytigi4] I'm not the one who made them but with experience in the past with custom models ect I think it should be possible to make it smaller depending on the tools and choice of software.