ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Im from the OC and yes the accents are funny, I do it too sometimes but for an ENTIRE MATCH all 16 rounds was pretty annoying. I didn't say anything because by then I muted everyone but please be considerate and do it only once in a while or something. Not everyone is from cali and will understand the inside joke of it.
noted. i agree it really does get annoying when you hear non-stop spamming from people, especially when they don't even do it correctly, and it's not even funny anymore at that point. i believe the bicc bois may be partially responsible for this (especially mr.oh) jk, agree.
Every since the hawkeye incident I toned down using the mic in general; considering it was also getting played out. I played in Dallas yesterday for about 20 mins and noticed every damn person doing it (TOTALLY butchering it). I have definitely taken note of this already and will tell some people to tone it down. AND F U DK NOOB GO BACK TO D3
Yeah I agree. There's a few people like yan and freddy who rarely use mic and it's entertaining when they occasionally say random shit. Then there's other people who abuse it, leading to more people abusing it and spamming mic, and then everyone looks bad.
  • 6 months later...