ClanVPP - Very Poor People

No more blocking

I play on the Canadian Competitive server and I have to say I love the server for the knife plugin, low ping and such, but the blocking is too horrible. I mean I understand why theirs a lot of new players but it blows when I die because people afk in doorways or stand right behind me when I'm peeking, I also understand your objective is too get the server too the most "competitive" settings but on a 13v13 i don't feel turning on blocking is needed and the server will do better with it disabled. Thanks for reading ! ~MonGooSe
I don't think we will be turning team collision off. Yes it can be annoying but as you said our objective for our servers is to keep the settings as classic competitive apart from disabling friendly fire. AFK players should be delt with the AFK Manager but its not that fast. If a admin is present in the server and is playing they should deal with AFK players as well but if they are playing they can only check when dead or their team. What I normally do is sit in spec and have a quick watch of the server from time to time while I have my laptop next to me aswel as my PC moniter. That's how I would personally deal with AFK players. Morning back to team blocking if a admin is present they should be keeping an eye on any team blockers when they can. Admins deal with team blockers by warnings then taking the necessary action. Team collision will probably remain on as we are trying to keep our competitive servers competitive as possible with a few setting tweaks and the addition of custom plugins. Regards, Ghostman VPP Community Manager