ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Just want to make a quick note that TS is getting crowded with lots of rooms that are hardly utilized. Let's try and keep the channels to just what we need. Example: Art Room, Terrain Development, SourceMod Plugins, etc. I get that there are people in TS that do that, but it's mostly just one person. I doubt that one person would find it inconvenient that he has to do terrain development in a channel not labeled terrain development.
You can just do CTRL+F and there are many servers with alot more rooms than us. I personally don't care how many channels a TS server has I always use the find hot key. Anyway it's not just up to me how many rooms we have I'm not bothered if you don't like my preference of TS rooms and I can understand why.
the rooms are fine as to how many servers we have and type of games, but for the developer rooms, its just you and me so we can keep it small for now until more people are willing to help out. we average about 15 players per day and peak out at 25 at max, but once we get more people in TeamSpeak , I can see there will be ton's of channels