ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Need a datacenter with DDOS Protection and Colocation.

well I need a place for Dallas, Texas , Chicago,IL and somewhere in NY. Colocation price must be under $90 for 1 unit DDos Protection would need to be at least 10 Gbps. I got cali lock down with internap. Would love to move to dallas , chicago and NY, United Kingdom For those who doesn't know what colocation is : You must have your own Server box and send it in to them, to host. You will pay the electric bill and storage. Owning your own hardware is pricy at first but will save you money in the long run. Liam can explain more since he work at a Datacenter
I may know a datacenter for Dallas. I would have to run some checks with datacenter it's the Dallas one we have but as said I would need to double check. UK I can help you with London is like hotspot for servers. Basically what it is supplies the power and essential needs for a server to run so storage, cooling for your box and all the required equipment is too. Also provides bandwidth and security, its like a home for servers, everything there to keep it living and all the equipment is there for it to run. It is where the server will stay but you still have to pay the bill your box all they will do is make sure it's got power and stays cool and secured at a cost. As daddy mentioned you send it off and they will put it somewhere in that datacenter then they will send you updates like when Swiftnode got Dallas setup the guys at the center sent them pictures of the servers stored in the center to prove and show your servers are going to be safe basically assure you that your box is going to be fine. So this is will most likely happen when Daddy is ready. The datacenter will give him instructions of how the box will go from him to them. They will contact daddy once they receive the server. They will then set is up adding all the power supply ECT and then they will notify daddy again when the box has been setup and ready to go. The technicians will be monitoring the server from the inside with all the other servers they store. If they ever have a problem at their end Daddy would be informed and all details would be passed onto him.
Found a few for each location you are seeking: Dallas: Company: Global IP Networks Website: http://www.gipnetworks.com/dallas-server-hosting (Link to the dallas colocation details) Price starting at: [color=#00BF00:xtz98nml]$80[/color:xtz98nml] Think for this company you have to contact them for more information, All they display is multi layer security, Bandwidth monitoring and 24/7 support. ============================================================================================================ Dallas: Company: Viawest Website: http://www.viawest.com/it-infrastructur ... lsrc=aw.ds (Link to Colocation information - click logo to return to homepage) They offer: 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability. 24x7 support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years. One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support. 29 telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral IP bandwidth connectivity. 87% first call resolution Dedicated client services manager for your duration as a customer 4-hours free remote support 100% satisfaction guarantee ============================================================================================================ You could try internap with Dallas location with you already having Cali ============================================================================================================ Chicago: Company: Continuum data centers Website: http://www.continuumdatacenters.com/col ... vices.html (Link to colocation services) Not much information about the actual service just alot about them and how it will help you etc. ============================================================================================================ Chicago: Company: Equinix Website: http://www.equinix.com/locations/united ... AlwD8P8HAQ (Link to colocation information) If you use the find data center the panel on the right hand side of the page in the above link it details about each datacenter in chicago like CH1, CH2 etc. There website looks good they actually tell you alot about the specifactions of their datacenters unlike the rest. ============================================================================================================ New York: Company: Coresite Website: http://www.coresite.com/solutions/colocation-products Details are divided on that page so depending on what suits you each one has its own details. You can contact them for a quote like all the others I have listed. The website looks good they also do Chicargo aswel as New York. ============================================================================================================ If you want me to add anymore I can I will also keep my eye out and let you know of good companys and details for each location. You don't have to go with any of my choices thats totally fine just some companys that you can add to your list for those you already have in mind.