ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Friday Night Fights

VPP should host a "Friday Night Fights" where: every friday the server enters a competitive mode where team captains would be selected to pick a 7v7 or 9v9 team to play in a competitive match. I've seen this before on old school servers. They would broadcast the match(fight) and people would tune in. Maybe top fraggers could reap some reward. It'd be nice to brainstorm this idea and come up with an outline for execution.
+1 I might give it a go on the UK server but then again the UK pubbers don't listen to us you have to warn them or kick them before they will start listerning. But I like the sound of the idea, any admin could arrange a event like this when the server is full and the current players want to do something like this. It could be just for fun or we can give out prizes, I like the idea. We should start running more events that are weekly/monthly other than the contests we run on all our competitive servers. +1 form me would love to see this like this on the servers providing the players will listen and do it properly.