ClanVPP - Very Poor People

PLEASE GET RID OF SLOT DROP

Holy CRAP this shit is the most annoying feature of your server. the server does not give a SHIT if your top fragging or 2nd top or anything. just went 20/10 and got kicked mid round for slot reservation. this is literally the MOST annoying thing possible. what makes it MORE annoying, you dont have server set up for competitive reconnect. In other words if im max money top fragging, and get kicked for slot reserve. If i reconnect even 2 seconds later, i lose EVERYTHING my K:D and my money. Please fix these issues. If there's ANY way NOT to get kicked please let me know. I reside in Hawaii, and your pub is one of the last "decent" populated pubs left. i get better ping on it as well. -Racoon
The slot kick are for the donors that comes in and the kick goes by highest ping. Sorry man But I will take care of you yea I see you playing from Hawwwwwwaaaaaaiiiiiii, so you will get kicked a lot when a donor takes the spot in. I will do you a favor and put a reserved slot on your account when I get home so you will never get kicked
  • 1 year later...