ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Dedicated VPP ARK:Survival Evolved Server

I don't know how much a box would cost for this, but seriously, take down the rust server and get one of these. This game... it's all the other survival games on steroids and cocaine. Seriously, this should replace the rust server. Myself, Bear, Notmario, Raven, Badger, Tony can Tango and Batman all play and I would recommend this game to... well anyone with 25 bucks actually.
Any chance one of these survival games makes it out of alpha? Or am I just pissing in the wind? I've seriously almost bitten on Rust and Day Z but can't convince myself to get invested in a game that is so incomplete. ...coming from a guy who plays CSGO though, so... :roll:
[quote="whosurdaddy972":2ho723tg]dont buy rust or dayz, and for ARK server we can not open a server until they fix the resource hog on that game. The game would use up 5% cpu even if the server is empty with no players. SO imagine 40 players or higher cpu would be off the roof and will affect our other servers.[/quote:2ho723tg] Well, they're updating 3 times a week so hopefully they can get that fixed soon too! Their main concern is opimization tho ;.;.