ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Execute Server?

I know we recently added a retakes server, which I think was a great idea.  But another plugin that's recently become popular are execution servers.  There seems to only be one in NA and it's almost always full on players.   Basically it spawns you with a nade in hand on T side already lined up to smoke off a certain part of a site and for CTs it spawns you in positions to hold the site/retake it.  With their currently being only one server running the plugin and it being insanely hard to get into it could make a good addition to our server list.

IP of execute server: 104.128.49.178:27151

It's ran by whiffcity.com  (I believe that's splewis' site, who made the original retakes plugins)

Edited by mdnght

will look into it, but if its a custom plugin and the coder is the community owner we might not be able to use it. Yellow dot can look into it and prob code us one cause hes a badass like that but we shall see. I kinda don't want to over load the NY box because I'm going to put Battlefield 1 on there. Dallas box is kinda full but Cali we can put some there since we have 2 boxes there

• Like 1